MNUFC Announces Roster for 2019 Season Opener
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United today announced its final roster for the start of the 2019 Major League Soccer season, the team's first in its new home, Allianz Field. The Loons begin the season with a five-game road trip before their home opener against New York City FC on Saturday, April 13 at 4:00 p.m. Up first is a tilt against Vancouver Whitecaps FC at BC Place on Saturday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m. CT. Fans can head to the team's Official Watch Party presented by Summit at City Works in downtown Minneapolis or catch the game on FOX Sports North (TV) and SKOR North (radio).
GOALKEEPERS: Vito Mannone, Bobby Shuttleworth, Dayne St. Claire
DEFENDERS: Michael Boxall, Francisco Calvo, Chase Gasper, Brent Kallman, Carter Manley, Romain Metanire, Eric Miller, Wyatt Omsberg, Ike Opara
MIDFIELDERS: Osvaldo Alonso, Hassani Dotson, Ethan Finlay, Jan Gregus, Miguel Ibarra, Romario Ibarra, Collin Martin, Kevin Molino, Darwin Quintero, Rasmus Schuller
FORWARDS: Abu Danladi, Angelo Rodriguez, Mason Toye
Minnesota United FC has exercised an offseason Buyout of a Guaranteed Contract on Sam Cronin. More information on Buyouts of Guaranteed Contracts can be found here.
Transaction: Minnesota United FC exercises offseason Buyout of a Guaranteed Contract on Sam Cronin.
Download the new MNUFC Mobile App and get Minnesota United in the palm of your hand. Stay on top of news, updates, stats, roster information and league standings, plus, coming soon, access and manage your digital tickets. Available for iPhone and Android devices. Get the app at mnufc.com/app.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 1, 2019
- Impact Opens Season against the San Jose Earthquakes Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy Exercise Offseason Buyout on Giovani dos Santos - LA Galaxy
- MSG Networks Announces 2019 New York Red Bulls Telecast Schedule - New York Red Bulls
- Rapids Place ShkÃ«lzen Gashi on Waivers - Colorado Rapids
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. FC Cincinnati - March 2, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Orlando City SC Signs 2019 MLS SuperDraft Pick Kamal Miller - Orlando City SC
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Eight Players from Impact U17 with Team Canada - Montreal Impact
- Preview: Sporting Opens MLS Season Sunday at LAFC - Sporting Kansas City
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- #MLSIsBack=21 Here Are 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvNE - FC Dallas
- Jose Hernandez and Patrick Okonkwo Loaned to ATL UTD 2 - Atlanta United FC
- D.C. United Acquire MLS Veteran Forward Quincy Amarikwa - D.C. United
- Tuesday's Friendly against UC Canceled - FC Cincinnati
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at FC Dallas - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Announces English Radio Partnership with 97.1 the Fan and the Return of Crew SC's Spanish Audio Stream - Columbus Crew SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Game Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: New York Begins 2019 MLS Slate at Columbus - New York Red Bulls
- MLS and ESPN Announce Partnership to Broadcast Live Games to Latin America and the Caribbean - MLS
- MNUFC Announces Roster for 2019 Season Opener - Minnesota United FC
- Rapids Acquire $50,000 in TAM in 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Julian Araujo - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Introduces Ticketmaster as Club's Official Ticketing Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Selection Anderson Asiedu - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Opens 2019 Season Saturday at Houston Dynamo - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting Rolls to 2-0 Champions League Win at Toluca - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- MNUFC Statement on Major League Soccer Suspending Season
- Minnesota United Statement on Covid-19 Ahead of Home Opener on March 15
- Minnesota United Defender Ike Opara Voted MLS Player of the Week
- MNUFC Midfielder Hassani Dotson Named to U.S. Olympic Qualifying Roster
- MNUFC Dominate in 5-2 Win in San Jose