LAFC Introduces Ticketmaster as Club's Official Ticketing Partner
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) today announced Ticketmaster, the global leader in ticketing, as the Club's official ticketing partner for all of its primary and secondary ticketing needs. This new, long-term deal takes effect immediately to kick off the 2019 Major League Soccer season.
LAFC's Banc of California Stadium is the first sports facility in Los Angeles to employ Ticketmaster Presence, their venue access control and fan engagement platform that provides entry information, in-venue updates, upgrade offers and any event changes directly to fans mobile devices. Banc of California Stadium will also be equipped with Ticketmaster's easy to use 'tap and go' venue entry system.
Through this new partnership, Ticketmaster will provide a safe and secure marketplace for fans to buy, sell, and transfer tickets for all matches at Banc of California Stadium.
"As we enter our second season, we are focused on continuing to raise the overall level of the LAFC experience in the Heart of Los Angeles," said LAFC President and Co-Owner Tom Penn. "Ticketmaster provides a wealth of experience in the ticketing and technology space and we look forward to working with them to continue to provide our fans and supporters with the first-class service they expect at Banc of California Stadium."
Last season, LAFC sold out all 17 MLS games at Banc of California Stadium, averaging 22,042 fans at the new state-of-the-art venue. Over 450,000 fans enjoyed the most unique fan experience in Los Angeles sports in the 22 matches held at the stadium in 2018.
"LAFC and the Banc of California Stadium have already set the bar as a premiere destination for soccer fans in Los Angeles," said Greg Economou, Head of Sports at Ticketmaster, North America. "Now, by partnering with Ticketmaster, the Club is set to, create a safe and personalized experience for fans. We are proud to partner with LAFC for the upcoming season and cannot wait to see our award winning technology in action at Banc of California Stadium."
LAFC tickets are on sale now. A limited amount of single-match tickets are available via Ticketmaster here. LAFC Partial Ticket Plans are on sale here. LAFC Full Season Memberships are still available and interested fans can place a deposit.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 1, 2019
- Impact Opens Season against the San Jose Earthquakes Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy Exercise Offseason Buyout on Giovani dos Santos - LA Galaxy
- MSG Networks Announces 2019 New York Red Bulls Telecast Schedule - New York Red Bulls
- Rapids Place ShkÃ«lzen Gashi on Waivers - Colorado Rapids
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. FC Cincinnati - March 2, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Orlando City SC Signs 2019 MLS SuperDraft Pick Kamal Miller - Orlando City SC
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Eight Players from Impact U17 with Team Canada - Montreal Impact
- Preview: Sporting Opens MLS Season Sunday at LAFC - Sporting Kansas City
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- #MLSIsBack=21 Here Are 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvNE - FC Dallas
- Jose Hernandez and Patrick Okonkwo Loaned to ATL UTD 2 - Atlanta United FC
- D.C. United Acquire MLS Veteran Forward Quincy Amarikwa - D.C. United
- Tuesday's Friendly against UC Canceled - FC Cincinnati
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at FC Dallas - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Announces English Radio Partnership with 97.1 the Fan and the Return of Crew SC's Spanish Audio Stream - Columbus Crew SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Game Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: New York Begins 2019 MLS Slate at Columbus - New York Red Bulls
- MLS and ESPN Announce Partnership to Broadcast Live Games to Latin America and the Caribbean - MLS
- MNUFC Announces Roster for 2019 Season Opener - Minnesota United FC
- Rapids Acquire $50,000 in TAM in 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Julian Araujo - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Introduces Ticketmaster as Club's Official Ticketing Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Selection Anderson Asiedu - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Opens 2019 Season Saturday at Houston Dynamo - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting Rolls to 2-0 Champions League Win at Toluca - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC's Bradley Receives Honor After Earning His Third MLS Coach of the Year Award
- LAFC to Host Third Annual Job Fair for Banc of California Stadium Employees
- LAFC Acquires Allocation Money in Trade with Minnesota United FC
- LAFC Acquires Dutch Goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer
- LAFC Announces BODYARMOR as the Club'sofficial Sports Drink Partner