MSG Networks Announces 2019 New York Red Bulls Telecast Schedule
New York, NY - MSG Networks (NYSE: MSGN) and Major League Soccer's New York Red Bulls have unveiled the official telecast schedule for the 2019 season. MSG Networks will televise up to 21 of the Red Bulls' 34 regular season matches.
MSG Networks, which has been the regional television home of the Red Bulls (previously the MetroStars) since 1996, will telecast pregame and postgame coverage for all home games the network televises, and pregame shows for all away games it televises.
Emmy Award-winning broadcaster Steve Cangialosi returns for his 12th season as the team's play-by-play announcer, alongside U.S. soccer legend and former Olympic goalkeeper Shep Messing, now in his 19th season as game analyst. Michelle Gingras also returns for her 2nd season as host and sideline reporter on all game telecasts.
MSG Networks will televise the Red Bulls' season opener on Saturday, March 2nd versus Columbus Crew SC from MAPFRE Stadium. The team will look to build upon the success of the 2018 season, in which they won their third Supporters' Shield (awarded to the MLS team with the best regular season record) and advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals.
MSG Networks' full Red Bulls telecast schedule this season can be seen by clicking the link here which includes six of the team's first eight games of the year. Red Bulls games on MSG Networks will also be available for viewing on MSG GO, MSG Networks' live streaming and video on demand platform for smartphones, tablets and computers.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 1, 2019
- Impact Opens Season against the San Jose Earthquakes Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy Exercise Offseason Buyout on Giovani dos Santos - LA Galaxy
- MSG Networks Announces 2019 New York Red Bulls Telecast Schedule - New York Red Bulls
- Rapids Place ShkÃ«lzen Gashi on Waivers - Colorado Rapids
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. FC Cincinnati - March 2, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Orlando City SC Signs 2019 MLS SuperDraft Pick Kamal Miller - Orlando City SC
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Eight Players from Impact U17 with Team Canada - Montreal Impact
- Preview: Sporting Opens MLS Season Sunday at LAFC - Sporting Kansas City
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- #MLSIsBack=21 Here Are 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvNE - FC Dallas
- Jose Hernandez and Patrick Okonkwo Loaned to ATL UTD 2 - Atlanta United FC
- D.C. United Acquire MLS Veteran Forward Quincy Amarikwa - D.C. United
- Tuesday's Friendly against UC Canceled - FC Cincinnati
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at FC Dallas - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Announces English Radio Partnership with 97.1 the Fan and the Return of Crew SC's Spanish Audio Stream - Columbus Crew SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Game Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: New York Begins 2019 MLS Slate at Columbus - New York Red Bulls
- MLS and ESPN Announce Partnership to Broadcast Live Games to Latin America and the Caribbean - MLS
- MNUFC Announces Roster for 2019 Season Opener - Minnesota United FC
- Rapids Acquire $50,000 in TAM in 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Julian Araujo - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Introduces Ticketmaster as Club's Official Ticketing Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United Signs SuperDraft Selection Anderson Asiedu - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Opens 2019 Season Saturday at Houston Dynamo - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting Rolls to 2-0 Champions League Win at Toluca - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Medunjanin's Olimpico Leads FC Cincinnati Past New York, 1-0
- Red Bulls Welcome FC Cincinnati Back to Red Bull Arena
- Kaku's Two-Assist Night Leads New York over D.C, 2-0
- Red Bull Arena to Host New York City FC, Montreal Impact
- Major League Soccer Announces Matches Through End of September