Kyrou, Poganski Recalled by Blues
TORONTO, ONT - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced on Monday that the Blues have recalled forwards Jordan Kyrou and Austin Poganski from the San Antonio Rampage.
Poganski, 23, returns to the Blues after he was assigned to the Rampage prior to Sunday's contest against the Toronto Marlies. A fourth-round pick of the Blues in 2014, the St. Cloud, Minnesota native has two goals and 13 points in 22 games with the Rampage this season. An assistant captain with the Rampage, Poganski has appeared in 85 career AHL games with San Antonio and tallied 12 goals and 34 points.
Kyrou, 21, has totaled nine goals and 15 points in 16 games this season. A second-round draft pick of the Blues in 2016, the Toronto, Ontario native and 2019 AHL All-Star has collected 25 goals and 58 points in 64 career AHL games. Kyrou appeared in 16 games with the Blues last season, registering a goal and three points.
The Rampage return home to the face the Tucson Roadrunners on Friday night at the AT&T Center, with puck-drop scheduled for 7 p.m. CT. The game is televised on FSSW Plus, and also broadcast on Ticket 760 and streamed on AHLTV. The 2019-20 Rampage season is presented by H-E-B.
Images from this story
San Antonio Rampage forward Jordan Kyrou
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 9, 2019
- Schilkey scores in third straight game, but Bridgeport gives up four-goal third period - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Third-Period Flurry Helps Comets Come from Behind in Bridgeport - Utica Comets
- Minnesota Wild Reassigns Forward Nico Sturm to Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Coyotes Recall Russo from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Wolves Are Heating Up - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: December 9 - Manitoba Moose
- Coyotes Assign Chaput to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Wolf Pack Weekly, December 9-15 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jason Robertson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Texas Stars
- Tynan Returns to Eagles, Werner Recalled - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Weekly: December 9 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Texas's Jason Robertson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Griffins Recall Spezia, Sign Anselmini to PTO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sound Tigers Host Comets Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Kyrou, Poganski Recalled by Blues - San Antonio Rampage
- Senators Recall Hogberg from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forwards Cory Conacher, Mitchell Stephens from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.