Join the Hogs for the First-Ever Brew-Ha-Hogs Beer Sampling
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are teaming up with six different micro-breweries and a whiskey distillery to bring fans the first-ever Brew-Ha-Hogs beer sampling event during the IceHogs' Jersey Auction Game on Saturday, March 21 against the Iowa Wild at 6 p.m.
With the VIP ticket package, fans will get up to eight beer samples along with an upper sideline ticket and a swag bag for just $30. The swag bag includes a shot glass, a lanyard and a GR815 beer sampler glass all inside of a drawstring bag.
Fans can enjoy their drink samples in the Brew-Ha-Hogs beer garden that will be located behind section 101 from the time doors open at 5 p.m. on March 21 through the end of the first intermission. Drink samples that will be offered come from six different micro-breweries and a distillery from Illinois, Michigan and Missouri.
Featured brands include:
Lena Brewing Co.
Prairie Street Brewhouse
Generations Brewing Co.
Founders Brewing Co.
The Brew-Ha-Hogs VIP ticket packages are limited and can be purchased HERE or by calling the IceHogs at (815) 986-6465. Current ticket holders can take advantage of the VIP package for just $15 or can get the drink samples and glass for just $10 ahead of the event by calling the IceHogs at (815) 986-6465. The VIP package will not be available at the game, but the drink samples and glass will be sold at the beer garden on March 21 for $12.
March 21 also marks the IceHogs' 21st annual Jersey Auction Game in which the team will don special Wagon Wheel Cardinals uniforms that will be auctioned off immediately following the contest against the Wild. Fans attending the game can bid on the specialty game-worn sweaters, with proceeds from the auction benefiting the IceHogs Charitable Foundation. Following the auction, the IceHogs Charitable Foundation will donate a portion of the jersey proceeds to the Greg Lindmark Foundation.
The 2020 uniform theme will pay tribute to the Wagon Wheel Cardinals: one of the earliest semi-professional hockey teams in the Stateline. The Cardinals were based out of the historical Wagon Wheel Resort in Rockton, IL, from 1958-62 and competed in the Illinois Ice Hockey League for four seasons, earning an all-time record of 64-57-7 with their best campaign coming during the 1958-59 season (20-2-0-0).
The Greg Lindmark Foundation was established in honor of Retired Rockford Deputy Chief Greg Lindmark, who took his own life after suffering issues related to post-traumatic stress from his line of duty as a first responder. The Greg Lindmark Foundation serves to reduce the impact of cumulative stress and trauma on first responders by providing awareness, education and confidential counseling.
For additional information, visit greglindmarkfoundation.com.
General tickets for the game on March 21 can be purchased, by visiting the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or by calling (815) 968-5222.
NEXT HOME GAME
Next Home Game: Friday, March 6 vs. Grand Rapids Griffins | 7 p.m.
Join the Hogs for Country Night at the BMO on Friday, March 6 at 7:00, presented by Texas Roadhouse, 95.3 "The Bull" and Bud Light! The evening features performances by the Ethan Bell Band and a bandana giveaway to the first 1,500 fans in attendance. Upper End Zone tickets can be purchased for just $9.53 HERE, courtesy of 95.3 "The Bull," and all other tickets can be purchased HERE. Also, as with all Friday home contests this season, fans can pick up Bud Lights for just $2 at most concession stands on the concourse through the end of the second intermission.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 26, 2020
- P-Bruins Make It Six Straight Wins, Top Wbs Penguins, 6-2 - Providence Bruins
- Sens Fall to Laval to Close out Homestand - Belleville Senators
- Barber Scores, But Penguins Lose to Bruins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Comets Topple Amerks in Shootout - Utica Comets
- Detroit Recalls Cholowski - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Mitchell Stephens from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Texas Stars Assign Three to Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Condors 2020-21 Ticket Plans on Sale Now - Bakersfield Condors
- Join the Hogs for the First-Ever Brew-Ha-Hogs Beer Sampling - Rockford IceHogs
- Baptiste Excited to Join Contending Sens - Belleville Senators
- Monsters Comeback Earns Point in 4-3 Overtime Loss to Marlies - Cleveland Monsters
- Coyotes Acquire Hannikainen from Columbus - Tucson Roadrunners
- San Diego Gulls Assign Drew and Gates to Tulsa, Johnston to Idaho - San Diego Gulls
- LA Kings Recall Gabriel Vilardi - Ontario Reign
- Game 52 Preview: San Diego at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Start Four-Game Road Swing in Texas - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 vs. Utica Comets - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, February 26 - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Loan Max Willman to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Assign Goaltender Chris Driedger to Springfield (AHL) on Conditioning Loan - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Marlies Host Morning Matchup against Monsters - Toronto Marlies
- Monsters Sign Forward Lindsay Sparks to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Special Teams Leads Iowa to 5-2 Win against Chicago - Iowa Wild
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Winningest American Head Coach & 2007 UHL Championship Coach Steve Martinson Joins IceHogs Rewind Pregame Show Friday
- IceHogs to Broadcast Historical Game 7 of 2007 UHL Colonial Cup Finals on IceHogs Rewind Friday Night
- IceHogs Head Coach Derek King Gives Updates on Thursday
- IceHogs Defenseman TJ Brennan Joins Facebook Live on Tuesday