Inter Miami CF Hosts Special Event to Unveil Leading Crypto Finance Firm XBTO as Its Primary Jersey SponsorÃÂ
Inter Miami CF hosted a special event on Wednesday, Sept. 15 at the NW Club at DRV PNK Stadium to unveil XBTO, a prominent, global cryptofinance firm, as the first-ever Primary Jersey Sponsor for South Florida's Major League Soccer (MLS) Club. The deal between Inter Miami and XBTO marks the first cryptofinance partnership in MLS.
Inter Miami players, Club co-owners and prominent members of the Miami tech community participated in the special event to discuss the partnership and the many benefits of the booming crypto industry.
"There is not one step, one second that our primary jersey sponsor is not part of the heartbeat of Inter Miami. So as we looked at who we would partner with, I can say that we picked the perfect partner," said Inter Miami CF CEO and Managing Owner Jorge Mas. "We have found in XBTO a partner that thinks like we do; thinking towards the future of how they change the world of finance through their platform in the crypto space, how we impact the South Florida community, how we impact the fans, how we engage with our community and how we change the landscape of how Inter Miami and our fanbase communicate... This is only the beginning. We want no barriers between our fans and our team, we truly want to become one with our 'familia'."
"This is a dream come true. I'm very excited about being a partner of Inter Miami CF and being part of their 'familia'. I hope that XBTO can be the sponsor that Inter Miami needs and I just want to thank the team," stated XBTO Founder and CEO Philippe Bekhazi. "We're going to be doing a lot of things that will help the club reach more fans, create more fan engagement and hopefully break down barriers."
"Cryptofinance is a space that I've been watching closely for a number of years now, so it's exciting that XBTO partnered with the club that I'm playing for. Platforms like XBTO I believe will be able to help distribute better the value that sports create so that fans and players can get better engagement," expressed Inter Miami left-back Kieran Gibbs.
"Through Inter Miami we are constantly supporting entrepreneurs in order for them to be successful and scale their companies right. So I think that what we are celebrating with this incredible partnership between Inter Miami and XBTO is the beginning of many long lasting relationships between South Florida and technology companies. It's a very exciting moment for all of us," said Endeavor Managing Director Claudia Duran .
Inter Miami will debut its XBTO branded jerseys on Friday, Sept. 17 when it takes on the New York Red Bulls at 7 p.m. ET at DRV PNK Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 16, 2021
- Inter Miami CF to Host the New York Red Bulls on FridayÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Red Bulls Face off against Inter Miami CF for First Time this Season - New York Red Bulls
- Inter Miami CF Announces Kick Childhood Cancer Initiatives - Inter Miami CF
- D.C. United Forward Ola Kamara Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 25 - MLS
- New England Revolution Academy Highlights: September 16, 2021 - New England Revolution
- MLS vs. LIGA MX Leagues Cup Final Set: Seattle Sounders FC Will Face Club León September 22 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas - MLS
- Houston Dynamo FC Goalkeeper Michael Nelson Named to MLSSoccer.com Team of the Week - Houston Dynamo FC
- Earthquakes Midfielder Chofis Named to MLS Team of the Week - San Jose Earthquakes
- Christian Makoun Named to MLS Week 25 Team of the Week - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas Winger Jáder Obrian Named to MLSsoccer.com's Week 25 Team of the Week - FC Dallas
- Los Angeles Releases Official Campaign Video in Bid to Host FIFA World Cup 2026™ - LA Galaxy
- Justin Morrow Announces Retirement - Toronto FC
- Minnesota United Signs New Contract for Defender Chase Gasper - Minnesota United FC
- The Carolina Lightnin', Charlotte's First Pro Soccer Team, Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary - Charlotte FC
- Inter Miami CF Hosts Special Event to Unveil Leading Crypto Finance Firm XBTO as Its Primary Jersey SponsorÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- LA Galaxy Fight Back to Earn 1-1 Draw at Home against Houston Dynamo FC at Dignity Health Sports Park on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
- Rapids Draw Portland 2-2 in Back-And-Forth Contest - Colorado Rapids
- Quakes midfielder Chofis scores hat-trick in loss - San Jose Earthquakes
- Ten-Man Timbers Battle Back to Gain 2-2 Draw against Colorado Rapids - Portland Timbers
- Real Salt Lake Earns Dramatic Come-From-Behind Victory over San Jose Earthquakes - Real Salt Lake
- First-Place Sporting KC Hammers Minnesota - Sporting Kansas City
- LAFC Wins Third Straight with 2-1 Win over Austin - Los Angeles FC
- Austin FC Falls 2-1 to Los Angeles FC - Austin FC
- CF Montréal Scores Four to Top Orlando City SC - Club de Foot Montreal
- D.C. United Win 3-0 against Chicago Fire FC at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Philadelphia Union Falls to Club America - Philadelphia Union
- MNUFC Lose 4-0 in Kansas City - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- Academy Update: Inter Miami Hosts Elite Formation Coaching License Program
- Inter Miami CF Hosts 'serving Those That Serve Us' Presented by Wendy's Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Gregore Named Inter Miami CF's 2021 MVP
- Inter Miami CF to Host Chicago Fire FC on February 26 in 2022 MLS Season Opener
- Academy Update: 2021 Copa Rayados International