Hornets Assign Bacon and Graham to Greensboro Swarm
Charlotte Hornets General Manager Mitch Kupchak announced today that the team has assigned Dwayne Bacon and Devonte' Graham to the Greensboro Swarm, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
In his second season in Charlotte, Bacon holds season averages of 4.4 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists in 10.6 minutes per game over the course of 25 appearances with the Hornets. The assignment to the Swarm marks the 11th assignment of the 2018-19 G League season for Bacon. In his most recent appearance in Greensboro, the second-year forward totaled 13 points and 12 rebounds in 33 minutes of play against the Maine Red Claws on Feb. 7, 2019. He has appeared in 12 games for the Swarm, averaging 20.4 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 32.4 minutes per game.
In his first season in Charlotte, Graham holds season averages of 4.4 points, 1.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 13.0 minutes per game over the course of 31 appearances with the Hornets. The assignment to the Swarm marks the eighth assignment of the 2018-19 G League season for Graham. In his most recent appearance in Greensboro, the rookie guard totaled 13 points and an assist in 32 minutes of play against the Maine Red Claws. He has appeared in eight games for the Swarm, averaging 21.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 33.1 minutes.
Bacon and Graham will join the Swarm in Washington, D.C. prior to the team's game tonight against the Capital City Go-Go on Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 at 7:00pm ET in D.C.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 22, 2019
- Johnson Scores 28, Gray Finishes with Triple Double for Mad Ants at Windy City - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Clippers' Long-Range Shooting Overwhelms Herd - Wisconsin Herd
- Walter Lemon's Triple-Double Leads Windy City to a 119-112 Victory over Divison Rival Fort Wayne - Windy City Bulls
- Stars Mount 25-Point Comeback to Earn Road Win - Salt Lake City Stars
- Magic Fall to Stars - Lakeland Magic
- Vipers Snap Wolves Winning Streak - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Maine Escapes With Win Despite 22 Blue Coats Threes - Delaware Blue Coats
- Knicks Credit Two 20-Point Scorers in Win over Drive - Westchester Knicks
- Vipers Snap Wolves Three-Game Win Streak - Iowa Wolves
- Houston Rockets Sign Chris Chiozza to 10-Day Contract - Capital City Go-Go
- Canton Roars Past Erie - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Fall to Knicks Friday Night in New York - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Ride the Wave to Victory in Erie - Canton Charge
- Dozier Wins Game at Buzzer in OT - Maine Red Claws
- Houston Rockets Sign Terrence Jones to 10-Day Contract - Erie BayHawks
- Atlanta Hawks' College Park NBA G League Affiliate Set to Become the Skyhawks - College Park Skyhawks
- Heat Recalls Emanuel Terry from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Houston Rockets Assign Guard Chris Chiozzo to Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Memphis Hustle to Host Final Installment of 'Dog Days of Winter' on Tuesday, February 26 at 7 p.m. - Memphis Hustle
- Wisconsin Herd to Wear Throwback-Themed Uniforms at Tonight's Game - Wisconsin Herd
- San Antonio Assigns Lonnie Walker Iv to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Hornets Assign Bacon and Graham to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Westchester, Grand Rapids Set for Friday Night Clash - Westchester Knicks
- Long Island Defeats Sioux Falls Behind Eight Double-Digit Scorers - Long Island Nets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greensboro Swarm Stories
- Swarm Fall in Sold out School Day Game to Knicks
- Hornets Recall Caleb Martin from Greensboro Swarm
- Novant Health to Present the Greensboro Swarm's School Day Game and Time out for Fitness Program
- Greensboro Swarm, Bank of America to Honor Veterans and Active Duty Military at Home Games
- Hornets Assign Caleb Martin to Greensboro Swarm