Game Day Hub: Saturday, February 22 vs Swift Current
Swift Current Broncos (10-41-1-3) at Saskatoon Blades (29-22-2-3)
Date | Time Saturday, February 22 | 7:00pm
Place Sasktel Centre, Saskatoon, SK
Video Stream WHL Live
Radio 98 COOL FM | Pre-Game Show w/ Les Lazaruk @ 6:00pm
Mobile App Apple | Android
Next Home Game 7:00pm Friday, Feb. 28 vs Prince Albert - Chase Wouters Bobblehead Night
Social Media @BladesHockey| Facebook | Instagram
The Blades wrap up their 4-game season series with the Swift Current Broncos, looking to complete the sweep. The Blades have won two straight and will need to extend it to three tonight to keep pace in the East Division playoff race. Meanwhile, the Broncos will try to snap a 10-game losing streak.
Head to head...
Saskatoon leads the season series 3-0 and has outscored the Broncos 18-6 in those previous tilts. The Blades are 4/13 on the PP in the series and a perfect 9/9 on the PK. Tristen Robins leads the offense with 4G-5A, overage forward D-Jay Jerome leads the Broncos with 5pts in the series. Koen MacInnes has earned all three wins in goal for the Blades.
Who to watch...
Tristen Robins is coming off back-to-back multi-point outings, Kyle Crnkovic has 6 points in his last 3 games, Alex Morozoff has goals in each of his last 2 appearances.
Heading into tonight the Blades are 4 points behind Brandon for 3rd place in the East Division, 6 points behind Winnipeg, and 8 points behind 1st place Prince Albert. Brandon is at home to Prince Albert tonight while Winnipeg sits idle.
Need to know...
Tonight's game is presented by Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority with proceeds going towards the Children's Wish Foundation. Proceeds from the 50/50 and chuck-a-puck will go towards the Children's Wish Foundation so be sure to by your tickets in support.
Also be sure to grab your program for a $1 donation to Jumpstart to receive a Tristen Robins poster. You meet Tristen for an autograph and photo after the game at the Canadian Tire Autograph Zone.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 22, 2020
- Chiefs' Road Streak Reaches Four in 2-1 Win at Tigers - Spokane Chiefs
- Dante Giannuzzi Ties Career High 30 Saves in Seattle - Portland Winterhawks
- Williams Buries Last Minute OT Winner to Lift Oil Kings to 2-1 Win over Pats - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Blades Smoke Broncos for 30th Win of the Season - Saskatoon Blades
- Special Teams Spark Raiders to Win in Brandon - Prince Albert Raiders
- Broncos Drop Tough Road Game in Saskatoon - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats Fall in OT Duel to Edmonton - Regina Pats
- Game Day Hub: Saturday, February 22 vs Swift Current - Saskatoon Blades
- Game Day Hub: February 22 - Portland Winterhawks
- Game 57 vs Spokane - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Calgary Hitmen Game Preview - Saturday, February 22 at Kamloops - Calgary Hitmen
- Wheat Kings Dump Oil Kings Friday - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Game Day Preview: Pats Continue Busy Weekend at Home to Edmonton Saturday - Regina Pats
- Giants Erase a Three-Goal Third Period Deficit to Earn 11th Straight Win - Vancouver Giants
- Cougars Streaking in Wrong Direction - Prince George Cougars
- Royals Fall Short to Rockets - Victoria Royals
- Silvertips Stay on Track with Eighth Straight Win - Everett Silvertips
- Hitmen Tripped by Giants Rally - Calgary Hitmen
- Americans Defeated 4-2 in Medicine Hat - Tri-City Americans
- Portland Becomes the First WHL Club to Reach 40 Wins - Portland Winterhawks
- Rockets win in Mallette's debut - Kelowna Rockets
- Tigers Clinch Playoff Spot by Defeating Americans 4-2 - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Winterhawks Skate Past T-Birds - Seattle Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.