Forward Conor Riley Makes Return to Thunder
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that they have signed forward Conor Riley for the 2019-20 season.
Riley returns to Glens Falls for what will be his fifth season with the Thunder, who joined the team in 2015-16 following his senior year at the University of Maine. The Massena, NY native recorded 35 points (21 goals, 14 assists) in 53 games last year and earned two call-ups to the American Hockey League playing in a combined five games between the Binghamton Devils and the Providence Bruins.
Riley was released from a professional try-out agreement with the San Diego Gulls of the AHL after participating in Anaheim Ducks camp. Riley spent this past summer playing with the CBR Brave in the Australian Ice Hockey League and put up 29 points (7 goals, 22 assists) in 14 games.
"We're happy to have Conor back this season," Thunder Head Coach Alex Loh added. "He made tremendous strides last season and was an extremely valuable asset to our team. He has been around the organization since its first season and he's intertwined in this team's culture and message. We can't wait until he hits the ground running when the season begins."
Single game and season tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now! For more information on ticket packages, call 518-480-3355 or visit ECHLThunder.com/tickets. For all the latest Adirondack Thunder news, follow the team on all social media @ECHLThunder.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 4, 2019
- Komets Win Wild One in Overtime to Open Preseason - Wheeling Nailers
- Mavs Drop Preseason Exhibition to Allen in OT, 3-2 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Miscues Cost Swamp Rabbits in Preseason Opener - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Rally Falls Short in Preseason Opener - Florida Everblades
- Stingrays Skate by Greenvile in Preseason Opener - South Carolina Stingrays
- Walleye Feast on Wings in Preseason Opener - Toledo Walleye
- Offensive Third Period Propels Indy Past the Cyclones - Indy Fuel
- Royals and Thunder Duke It out in 3rd, ADK Takes It in OT - Reading Royals
- Thunder Knock off Royals in Overtime, 3-2 - Adirondack Thunder
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Lineups Announced for "Black and White Intrasquad Game" - Rapid City Rush
- Rays Announce Training Camp Roster Updates - South Carolina Stingrays
- Growlers Announce Training Camp Roster Adjustments - Newfoundland Growlers
- Walleye Celebrate Hockey Heritage Night During Opening Weekend - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Announce Schedule Updates - South Carolina Stingrays
- Forward Sam Kurker Agrees to Terms with Indy - Indy Fuel
- Rush Receive Reinforcements from Tucson - Rapid City Rush
- Solar Bears Announce Schedule Updates - Orlando Solar Bears
- Former Maverick Carter Verhaeghe Makes NHL Debut with Tampa Bay Lightning - Kansas City Mavericks
- Schedule Announced for ECHL.TV Showcase Game on Facebook Watch - ECHL
- Forward Conor Riley Makes Return to Thunder - Adirondack Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Thunder Issue Statement on Opt out of 2020-21 Season
- Adirondack Lands Veteran Forward Pete Macarthur in Trade with Orlando
- Rookie Defenseman Grant Frederic Turns Pro with Thunder
- Former QMJHL Champion Samuel Laberge Joins Adirondack
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Forward Chase Lang from IceMen