Fans' Guide to Parking This Weekend
The Isotopes are reaching out to the public to inform them of the best way to prepare for a congested weekend around Isotopes Park. e Isotopes games will coincide with the PBR event at the Pit and NMAA events in the area tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.
Fans should be aware of the following revision to the normal parking plan. Parking around the Pit will be used for PBR at $20 per vehicle.
Parking for Isotopes fans will remain at the normal $5 fee, however, for added convenience all of the $5 lots will also be available for carpools (where vehicles with four or more people can park for free).
Carpool lots, as well as $5 parking, can be found in the Stadium East and Stadium North lots adjacent to Dreamstyle Stadium and the UNM Track and Soccer Complex, the Science & Technology lots and the UNM lots north of Shields Street.
UNM Athletics operates all parking lots surrounding the sports facilities and in the Science and Technology Park. erefore, please direct all parking-related questions to Ed Manzanares, UNM Associate Director of Athletics, at (505) 925-5553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
e CNM SSC lot and Smith Brasher lots will be will also be $5, however payment must be made using the ParkMobile app upon arrival. No cash will be accepted at CNM. ese lots are also available for free to carpool vehicles. For CNM parking questions, please contact Nick Aragon at (505) 238-5643.
e Albuquerque Water Authority will remove all barricades on both eastbound lanes on Avenida Cesar Chavez for the weekend, thereby allowing traffic to flow as normal.
Fans are also encouraged to use a rideshare service, with pick-up and drop-off locations available at the Pit and in Lot C at Isotopes Park.
Isotopes Park gates will open early on Friday (5:00 p.m.) and Saturday (4:00 p.m.) to help fans who are coming to the ballpark.
For all parking information including maps, gate times and event times, please visit abqisotopes.com and the Isotopes social media channels (@abqtopes).
Normal parking procedures will go back into effect for the Isotopes next homestand.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from May 16, 2019
- Dodgers Open Series with 5-3 Win Against Omaha - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Nashville Drops Series Opener in Round Rock - Nashville Sounds
- Redbirds Walked off at San Antonio - Memphis Redbirds
- Sacramento at Fresno Postponed - Fresno Grizzlies
- River Cats Game Postponed - Sacramento River Cats
- Iowa and New Orleans Share Winnings - Iowa Cubs
- 'Cakes Spilt Double Dip - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Thursday's Salt Lake Bees Game Postponed - Salt Lake Bees
- Fans' Guide to Parking This Weekend - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Aces to Host "Home Run for Life" Ceremony May 17 - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Flying Chanclas de San Antonio vs. Memphis Redbirds - San Antonio Missions
- Round Rock Express Welcome Nashville, San Antonio to Town - Round Rock Express
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (13-25) vs. Round Rock Express (24-14) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes vs. Tacoma - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (21-18) at San Antonio Missions (22-17) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - May 16, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- OKC Dodgers to Host Hometown Heroes Presented by Boeing Friday - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Saturday MVP Field Day to Cap 2019 OKC Dodgers MVP Program Presented by Devon Energy - Oklahoma City Dodgers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Albuquerque Isotopes Stories
- Ã¢ÂÂMinor League Baseball Awards Mariachis de Nuevo Mexico (Albuquerque Isotopes) Copa de la DiversiÃÂ³n Winner for Second Consecutive Year
- Mariachis de Nuevo Mexico Among the Copa de la Diversion Final Five
- Isotopes Release 2020 Schedule
- Isotopes Swept to Close out 2019
- Isotopes Fall in Extras to Grizzlies, 7-6