Defenseman Nolan Gluchowski Returned to Idaho Steelheads
CEDAR PARK, Texas - The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, announced today that defenseman Nolan Gluchowski has been returned on loan to the club's ECHL affiliate, the Idaho Steelheads.
Gluchowski, 24, has played all 27 games to start his pro career with the Idaho Steelheads. The blue liner has accumulated 21 points (5-16=21) and is second among Steelheads defensemen this season. The first-year skater ranks fourth on the club with 16 assists. Gluchowski was named ECHL Player of the Week on Jan. 2 after tallying a goal and five assists across two games at the end of December.
The Wixom, Michigan native enjoyed a four-year career at St. Lawrence University from 2014 to 2018. The defenseman notched 71 points (16-55=71) in 133 NCAA games. He recorded a career best 20 points (2-18=20) in his senior season, ranking third on the roster.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, and travel to Tucson, Arizona to face the Tucson Roadrunners on Monday, Jan. 21 and Wednesday, Jan. 23. Full-season, 24-game and 12-game ticket packages for the 2018-19 campaign are on sale now. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 20, 2019
- Rampage Fall in Weekend Sweep to Moose - San Antonio Rampage
- Defenseman Nolan Gluchowski Returned to Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Moose Take down San Antonio, 4-2 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Dropped by Admirals - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals End Skid with Shutout Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Lindholm, Toninato Head to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Dickinson - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Weekly (January 20) - Tucson Roadrunners
- Checkers Suffer Shutout Loss to Marlies - Charlotte Checkers
- Ryan Lindgren, Boo Nieves Rejoin Wolf Pack, Zach Tolkinen, Terrence Wallin Released from PTOs - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Thunderbirds/Rocket Game on January 21 Postponed to 7:05 p.m. - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Jets Reassign Niku and Schilling to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Admirals Recall Overhardt from Atlanta - Milwaukee Admirals
- Marlies and Checkers Clash in Sunday Matinee - Toronto Marlies
- Columbus Blue Jackets Assign Forward Kevin Stenlund to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Knott the OT Hero as Hogs Snap Road Skid - Rockford IceHogs
- Hill Shuts out Colorado to Shoulder Roadrunners' 2-0 Victory - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls' Point Streak Snapped - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Snap San Diego's Streak, 6-2 - Bakersfield Condors
- Parsons Holds off Stars Offense for Stockton - Texas Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.