Bulls Back for Five Games as Season Enters Home Stretch
DURHAM, NC - As the 2015 season winds down, the Durham Bulls return to the DBAP on Wednesday, August 19 to begin a five-game homestand featuring visits from the Toledo Mud Hens and Columbus Clippers. The promotional events schedule is highlighted by two fireworks shows, the final DBAP Food Truck Fest of the season, and LEGO(r) Night. After this homestand, only nine home games remain at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
On August 19, Michael & Son presents the 7:05 p.m. series opener with the Toledo Mud Hens. Wednesday's game features the final DBAP Food Truck Fest of the season, where eight renowned local trucks will have their culinary treats available for purchase on the Diamond View concourse within Durham Bulls Athletic Park. Participants at the DBAP Food Truck Fest include Cousins Maine Lobster, Baguettaboutit, Porchetta, Chirba Chirba, Parlez-Vous Crepe, Only Burger, Humble Pig and American Meltdown.
Thursday's 7:05 p.m. game features $1 concessions, as Bright Leaf hot dogs, soda, and popcorn are just a buck. In addition, Thursdays are College Nights where students can get a Terrace View ticket and $5 in Bulls Bucks for just $11 or an Outfield Reserved ticket for only $5.99 by entering the promo code COLLEGE (and using a valid .edu email address) when purchasing tickets online in advance at durhambulls.com. Fans can also take advantage of the Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC True Blue Thursday promotion, where they can get a game ticket and exclusive cap for just $11. August 20th is also Lord of the Rings Night, where fans will get a preview of the upcoming Lord of the Rings concert taking place at Red Hat Amphitheater on September 18th and 19th.
Quintiles presents the finale of the three-game set with the Detroit Tigers' Triple-A affiliate on Friday, August 21. The 7:05 p.m. game will feature Friday Night Fireworks, sponsored by Bruce Hill of RE/MAX One Realty.
The Columbus Clippers, top affiliate of the Cleveland Indians, come to town on August 22 for a two-game series. Saturday's 6:35 p.m. game is presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, and features another Saturday edition of fireworks sponsored by JT's Landscaping. Throughout the game, the world-famous ZOOperstars will entertain the crowd with their inflatable mascot antics.
Sunday's homestand finale is presented by CPI Security. August 22nd is LEGO(r) Night at the DBAP, a tribute to everyone's favorite toy brick where fans can play at interactive stations and view professionally sculpted Bulls-themed builds. Following the 5:05 p.m. game, Kids Run the Bases thanks to Nature's Twist.
The Durham Bulls return to the DBAP on Wednesday, August 19 to begin a five-game homestand featuring visits from the Toledo Mud Hens and Columbus Clippers. Tickets for this series, and all of the remaining fourteen home games of the 2015 regular season, are available at durhambulls.com, the DBAP box office, or by calling 919.956.BULL.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from August 17, 2015
- Toledo's Comeback Falls Short in Extra Innings - Toledo Mud Hens
- Alvarez Boosts Tides by Tribe - Indianapolis Indians
- Davidson Homers, Knights Fall 10-6 Monday - Charlotte Knights
- Buffalo Falls Short to vs. Red Wings, 4-3 - Buffalo Bisons
- PawSox Open Homestand with 6-1 Win over Chiefs - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Bulls Big Inning Drops Bats, 9-3 - Louisville Bats
- Chiefs Finally Fall to PawSox - Syracuse Mets
- Wings Rally to Beat Bisons 4-3 - Rochester Red Wings
- Blue Jays Promote All-Star Matt Hague - Buffalo Bisons
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Durham Bulls
- Blue Jays Recall Bisons' All-Star Matt Hague, Option Hutchison, Loup to Herd - Buffalo Bisons
- Knights Reveal 2016 Schedule for All-Star Season at BB&T Ballpark - Charlotte Knights
- Pompey, Sanchez Star Wars Jersey Auction - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons Announce 2016 Schedule and Game Times - Buffalo Bisons
- Buxton Named Batavia Downs Player of the Week - Rochester Red Wings
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo at Rochester (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- International League Names Players of the Week - IL
- Chris Jones Named IL Pitcher of the Week - Norfolk Tides
- Bulls Back for Five Games as Season Enters Home Stretch - Durham Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.