Booyah Fall in Extras
ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - The Green Bay Booyah suffered a tough loss to the Lakeshore Chinooks on Thursday night, 8-5.
The Booyah offensive was rolling early. A three-run home run in the second inning by Kaden Hollow (Dixie State) had Green Bay rolling in the right direction. He would add another in the fourth inning after an RBI single.
However, the Chinooks would half the deficit in the top of the fifth inning. Both teams remained stagnant on the scoreline until the ninth inning when the Chinooks tied it at four.
Lakeshore took a lead in the 11th inning but the Booyah were able to tie it in the bottom half of the inning. But in the 13th, the Chinooks scored three to make it 8-5 and they would not relinquish the lead.
The Chinooks and the Booyah will be back at it tomorrow from Kapco Park in Mequon as the Booyah start a three-game road trip. The Booyah will turn to Mason Patel (Georgia State), who has a 2.25 ERA with no decisions. The Chinooks will start Joe Glassey, who has not recorded a decision and a 5.40 ERA.
Single game, group tickets and the all-new Fleet Farm Flex Packs are on sale now. The Fleet Farm Flex Pack includes six tickets that can also be used for any games this summer along with a $50 Capital Credit Union Park gift card, $10 Fleet Farm gift card and much more. Visit www.booyahbaseball.com or call the ticket office at 920-497-7225 to reserve your seats today. The Booyah front office at Capital Credit Union Park is located at 2231 Holmgren Way in Ashwaubenon. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Images from this story
Kaden Hollow of the Green Bay Booyah
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from June 11, 2021
- Walks Continue to Haunt - Duluth Huskies
- Huskies Drop Series against Rox - Duluth Huskies
- Bullpen Dazzles in Low Scoring Affair, Gates Immaculate in Win - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Booyah Rally on the Road - Green Bay Booyah
- Stingers Drop First Game in Mankato, 2-1 - Willmar Stingers
- Rafters Fall to Mallards at Witter Field, Split Series - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Dock Spiders Fall to Woodchucks - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Bombers Come from Behind Once Again for Fourth Straight Win - Battle Creek Bombers
- Kingfish Drop Game Two to Rockford 10-3 - Kenosha Kingfish
- Chucks' Offense Active Early in Win over Fond du Lac - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Booyah Start Weekend Trip - Green Bay Booyah
- Loggers Pitching Dominates, Shuts out Bismarck 4-0 - La Crosse Loggers
- Mallards Look to Bounce Back in Wisconsin Rapids - Madison Mallards
- Express Walk It off for the 3rd Time - Eau Claire Express
- Rafters Shut Down Mallards, Win in Madison 5-0 - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- MoonDogs Drop First Matchup against Stingers in Willmar - Mankato MoonDogs
- Kingfish Put up Late Rally, But Fall to Rivets on Walk-OffÃÂ - Kenosha Kingfish
- Ziegler Walk-Off Hero in Seesaw Battle with Kenosha - Rockford Rivets
- Rain Delay Does Not Keep Dock Spiders from Win - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- 13th-Inning Rally Boosts Chinooks Past Booyah - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Rox Score Season-High 11 Runs in Third Straight Win - St. Cloud Rox
- Stingers Defeat Mankato 8-4 in the First of Four - Willmar Stingers
- Booyah Fall in Extras - Green Bay Booyah
- Woodchucks Battle Rain, Fall to Dock Spiders - Wisconsin Woodchucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.