Blues Recall Joshua, Toropchenko
ST. LOUIS, MO - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today the team has placed forward Pavel Buchnevich in COVID protocols.
In addition, the Blues recalled forward Dakota Joshua from its AHL affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds, under emergency conditions.
Forward Alexei Toropchenko and defenseman Calle Rosen have been assigned to the taxi squad.
The T-Birds are back at home in the MassMutual Center for the upcoming weekend - facing the Laval Rocket on Friday the 14th at 7:05 p.m. and the Providence Bruins on Saturday the 15th at 7:05 p.m. for a special Throwback Night featuring vintage Springfield Falcons jerseys.
For more information on the Springfield Thunderbirds and to order tickets, please visit www.SpringfieldThunderbirds.com. To learn more about becoming a Thunderbirds ticket member, call (413) 739-GOAL (4625) to speak to a Thunderbirds representative.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 14, 2022
- Griffins Extend Home Point Streak to Seven Games - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Suffer Setback in 5-2 Loss to IceHogs - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Earn Point in OT Loss at Grand Rapids - Manitoba Moose
- Sandin 2 Goals, Metcalf 39 Saves, Point Streak at 9 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Swaney's Shorthanded Tally Lifts Iowa to 4-3 Victory over Chicago - Iowa Wild
- Despite Barrage of Shots, Penguins Foiled by Phantoms, 4-3 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Swayman Returns, P-Bruins Score Five Goals to Take Down Hartford Wolf Pack, 5-1 - Providence Bruins
- T-Birds Secure Point But Drop OT Heartbreaker - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Comets Defeat Crunch in Overtime, 4-3 - Utica Comets
- Crunch Fall to Comets, 4-3, in Overtime - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolves Rally, But Iowa Answers - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack Fall 5-1 to Bruins in Providence - Hartford Wolf Pack
- T-Birds Announce Roster Moves - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Panthers Assign Owen Tippett and Aleksi Heponiemi to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Forward Lukas Reichel Becomes 105th IceHogs Alum to Skate with Blackhawks; Fifth to Make NHL Debut this Season - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Assign Three to Wolf Pack, Fortunato Released from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- IceHogs Defenseman Jakub Galvas Becomes 104th Alum To Skate With Blackhawks - Rockford IceHogs
- Series Preview vs. Ontario: January 14 & 15 - Henderson Silver Knights
- Roadrunners Acquire Stephen Harper - Tucson Roadrunners
- Flyers vs. Rangers Rookie Series Coming to PPL Center - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Kile Added, Zamula and Millman Return - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Kyle Criscuolo Returns to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Blues Recall Joshua, Toropchenko - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Wolf Pack Open Weekend with Trip to Providence to Battle Bruins - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Blackhawks Send Slavin, Mitchell and Beaudin to IceHogs; McKay Heads to Indy and Lee Released - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Sign Forward Derek Gentile - Hershey Bears
- Comets Sign Goaltender Kasel to Professional Tryout Contract - Utica Comets
- Penguins Sign Pascal Laberge to PTO - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Game #27: Tucson at San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- IceHogs Look to Continue High-Scoring Attack & Open Six-Game Homestand Tonight on $2 Bud Light Friday vs. Monsters - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.