Beef, Sockets and Coolers as Steelheads Return Home this Week
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Steelheads return to CenturyLink Arena to open a six-game homestand beginning Wednesday, February 13 when they host the Rapid City Rush, bringing beef, sockets and coolers together throughout the weekend.
Starting on Wednesday and lasting until the end of the second period on Saturday, the Idaho Foodbank will be selling raffle tickets for fans to win a Tundra Haul Yeti Cooler, a Snake River Farms American Wagyu Beef package including filet mignon, top sirloin, hot dogs, ground beef and a reusable thermal bag, and a Steelheads jersey. Fans do not need to be in attendance to win on Saturday night.
On Saturday night, the Steelheads and the Idaho Beef Council combine their efforts to help promote local beef efforts with Beef Night on the Ice. The first 500 fans in attendance will receive cowbells, courtesy of the Idaho Beef Council, and one dollar from each ticket sold will be donated to the Beef Counts campaign to provide hungry Idahoans with nutrient-rich beef. American Ninja Warrior legend and Salmon, Idaho native Cowboy Ninja Lance Pekus will be in attendance to drop the ceremonial first puck prior to the game. Plus, all Double R Ranch hot dogs and hamburgers will be half price throughout Saturday's game.
In addition to the cowbell giveaway, the first 1,000 fans in attendance also will receive vouchers for a Steelheads phone pop socket, presented by Higgins & Rutledge, which can be redeemed at the Steelheads Info Booth.
Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for all three games on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and puck drop is scheduled for 7:10 p.m.
Tickets are available online using username "BEEF" and password "COUNTS" to help donate $5 from each ticket to the Beef Counts campaign. Alternatively, fans can call the Steelheads at 208-383-0080.
Single-game tickets and season ticket packages are on sale, with full-season packages starting as low as $300 per seat. Contact the Idaho Steelheads at 208-383-0080 for more information or log on to idahosteelheads.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 12, 2019
- Oilers Claim OT Win in Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Thomas Leads Oilers to Dramatic OT Win in Wichita - Tulsa Oilers
- Henrik Samuelsson Returns to Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Americans and Chili's of Allen to Hold Coat Drive Throughout the Rest of the Month - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - February 12 - ECHL
- Hensick to San Jose - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Raise More Than $7,500 to Donate to Mission 22 - Adirondack Thunder
- Nailers Receive Brown & Spinozzi from Penguins - Wheeling Nailers
- Lightning Reassign Tammela to Syracuse Crunch - Orlando Solar Bears
- Atlanta's MacDonald Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- MacDonald Named Inglasco ECHL Player of the Week - Atlanta Gladiators
- Gardiner Recalled to Utica - Kalamazoo Wings
- Wednesday's Home Game vs. Newfoundland Postponed to Thursday - Atlanta Gladiators
- Mariners Acquire Couturier from Wheeling - Maine Mariners
- Ouellette Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Orlando Solar Bears
- Orlando's Ouellette Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Beef, Sockets and Coolers as Steelheads Return Home this Week - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Weekly Report - February 12 - South Carolina Stingrays
- New Solar Bears Mobile App Now Available - Orlando Solar Bears
- Downing Assigned to 'Blades from Springfield of AHL - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.