Bajkov Recalled to AHL's Springfield Thunderbirds
ESTERO, Fla. - Florida Everblades forward Patrick Bajkov has been recalled to the American Hockey League's Springfield Thunderbirds by the Florida Panthers.
A native of Nanaimo, British Columbia, Bajkov has posted seven points on three goals and four assists in 15 games with the Everblades this season.
In his most recent stint with Florida, his second with the team this season, Bajkov notched two goals and three total points in 11 games. He picked up his second multi-point game of the season in a 5-4 win over Jacksonville on Jan. 29.
In 17 games for the Thunderbirds, Bajkov has notched five points on three goals and two assists. He has also suited up in a pair of games for the ECHL's Manchester Monarchs.
Prior to turning professional, Bajkov played for the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League for the last five seasons and registered a 100-point season last year with 33 goals and 67 assists in 72 games. A 6-foot, 183-pound right winger, Bajkov finished his major junior career as Everett's franchise leader in goals (112), assists (176), and points (288).
The Everblades start a three-game week with a Wednesday matchup against the Jacksonville Icemen. The puck drops at 7 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Arena.
Single-game tickets for all regular season home games start at just $10!
Kelly Cup Playoff packages and 2019-20 season ticket packages are on sale now! Become part of the Everblades Family with a Partial Season or a Flexible Voucher Package that fits your schedule and budget! All Ticket & Voucher Packages provide savings and special benefits!
SPECIAL OFFER! Purchase a new ticket package for the 2018-19 season and receive a $20 gift card to Ford's Garage and an Everblades tote bag!
Private Arena Tours are also available to select your season seats! Call the Everblades office at 239-948-7825 to schedule your tour today!
Images from this story
Florida Everblades forward Patrick Bajkov
(Kevin Bires Photography)
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 19, 2019
- Klima's Two Goals Push Admirals Past Stingrays - Norfolk Admirals
- Besse Tallies Three Points in Loss to Norfolk - South Carolina Stingrays
- 'Blades Weekly: Stretch of Four Straight on Road Starts in Jacksonville - Florida Everblades
- Bajkov Recalled to AHL's Springfield Thunderbirds - Florida Everblades
- Lightning Reassign Otto Somppi to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - February 19 - ECHL
- Thunder Announces Three Separate Transactions - Wichita Thunder
- Mariners Acquire Cammarata from Wichita - Maine Mariners
- Worcester Railers HC Sign Defenseman Ivan Chukarov - Worcester Railers HC
- Fuel Come up Short in Education Day Loss to Wichita - Indy Fuel
- Messner Recalled by P-Bruins, McMartin Signed - Atlanta Gladiators
- Thunder Set to Host Law Enforcement Appreciation Night this Weekend - Adirondack Thunder
- Steelheads Host Marvel Super Hero Night This Saturday - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Snaps Losing Skid in Indy - Wichita Thunder
- SmileDirect Club Named Presenting Sponsor of 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs - ECHL
- Wolf Pack Return Pratt to Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Worcester's Buitenhuis Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Railers Goaltender Evan Buitenhuis Named CCM ECHL Goaltender of the Week for February 11-17 - Worcester Railers HC
- Goaltender Evan Cormier Returns on Loan to Thunder - Adirondack Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Stingrays Withstand Everblades' Comeback to Win Series Finale
- Winiecki's Two-Goal Game Leads 'Blades to Eighth Straight Win
- Clutch Callum: Booth Leads 'Blades to 2-1 Shootout Win
- Everblades Add Mercyhurst University Captain Lammon
- Road Warriors: 'Blades Outlast Solar Bears in Shootout Victory