Baby Cakes Homestand Opens Tuesday
Metairie, LA - The New Orleans Baby Cakes return to town to open a seven-game homestand on Tuesday at 7 p.m. with the opener of a four-game set against the Colorado Springs Sky Sox.
For each game while the New Orleans Pelicans are in the playoffs, fans are invited to show their support by wearing Pelicans gear to the game and receive $5 reserved box seats at the stadium ticket office. The Baby Cakes will also be wearing their throwback Pelicans uniforms each night the Pels are at home, starting with Thursday's game against the Sky Sox.
The homestand kicks off with Two For Tuesday presented by Coors Light, offering two domestic beers, hot dogs, and ice cream for the price of one. Acme Oyster House presents BOGO Ticket Tuesday, where you can bring in a receipt from any local Acme Oyster House showing purchase of any Louisiana Seafood dish for buy one, get one free tickets.
Thursday is the annual Bark in the Park celebration, as all fans are invited to bring "Man's Best Friend" for a night at the ballpark. The event, presented by Raising Canes, Purina and ALT 92.3 FM & MeTV, will feature a pet expo on the concourse, a pregame dog parade, and special in-game contests. Thirsty Thursday, presented by Budweiser, also returns with 12-oz. domestic drafts for just $2 all night.
Military Appreciation Night will be on Friday, presented by Community Coffee & Bayou 95.7 FM. All active and retired military personnel and their guests receive discounted $5 admission with presentation of valid military I.D. at the stadium box office. The 'Cakes will pay special tribute to each branch of the military, and a patriotic fireworks show will follow the game, sponsored by WWL-TV.
For more information or for tickets, call the Baby Cakes box office at (504) 734-5155.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 16, 2018
- L.V. 51s Are Rebranding in 2019 Name the Team Sweepstakes - Las Vegas Aviators
- Salt Lake Bees Second Homestand Begins Tuesday - Salt Lake Bees
- Chihuahuas Keep Battling, but Fall in Extras - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Late-Inning Heroics Not Enough Monday Afternoon - Reno Aces
- Grizzlies sweep Aces 7-6 behind Hauschild's gem - Fresno Grizzlies
- Isotopes Snap Bees Streak - Salt Lake Bees
- Babies, Dogs, Yogis Coming to Dell Diamond this Week - Round Rock Express
- Chasers Fall in Final Inning, 5-4 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Baby Cakes Homestand Opens Tuesday - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Sky Sox Split Series with Round Rock - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Sky Sox Top Express 7-2 to Split Series - Round Rock Express
- Sounds Walk-Off with Wild Pitch - Nashville Sounds
- O'Neill Homers Twice; Redbirds Complete 6-1 Homestand - Memphis Redbirds
- Williamson, Naile Secure Season's First Awards - Sacramento River Cats
- I-Cubs Lose Series Finale - Iowa Cubs
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - April 16, 2018 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Storm Chasers Homestand Highlights: April 17-23 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Tacoma at Sacramento Postponed - Tacoma Rainiers
- James Naile Named Pacific Coast League Pitcher of the Week - Nashville Sounds
- Williamson, Naile Secure Season's First Awards - PCL
- Today's Game Postponed: Double-Header Sunday, May 13 - Sacramento River Cats
- Aces to Host "Home Run for Life" Ceremony April 20 - Reno Aces
- Reno Aces Game Notes - Reno Aces
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Omaha Storm Chasers (2-8) at Nashville Sounds (5-6) - Nashville Sounds
- OKC Dodgers Partner with LifeShare of Oklahoma to Encourage Organ Donation - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (9-2) vs Iowa Cubs (3-6) - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.