Austin Spurs to Host Go Red Night Sponsored by Texas Mutual on February 1
AUSTIN, TX - The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, will partner with Texas Mutual to raise awareness for heart health by hosting their annual Go Red Night on Friday, Feb. 1 as Austin takes on the Long Island Nets at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Fans are encouraged to wear red attire to the game to support the campaign.
"Together with the Austin Spurs, Texas Mutual is proud to sponsor the American Heart Association's Go Red Night for a third consecutive year," Jeremiah Bentley, vice president of marketing and customer engagement at Texas Mutual Insurance Company, said. "We are grateful to participate in this fun and meaningful event, which brings our community together for an important cause and raises funds to help continue encouraging health and wellness throughout the Austin area."
The Silver and Black will wear special red-themed jerseys that will be signed and auctioned off at austinspurs.com. Fans will have the opportunity to cast their bids starting Monday, Jan. 28 at noon until 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 1 with all net proceeds benefitting the American Heart Association. Fans can text "Spurs" to 52182 to register.
To purchase tickets or find more information regarding Go Red Night, call the Austin Spurs office at (512) 236-8333 or go to austinspurs.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 23, 2019
- Blue Coats Open 76ers Fieldhouse Before Sellout Crowd - Delaware Blue Coats
- Magic Defeat Charge 116-104 for Fifth Consecutive Victory - Lakeland Magic
- Windy City Falls to Wisconsin, 118-109 - Windy City Bulls
- Shorthanded Mad Ants Fall at Erie - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Keene & Casey's Heroics Play Spoiler in 76ers Fieldhouse Opening - Memphis Hustle
- BayHawks Stomp Mad Ants - Erie BayHawks
- Charge Downed in Lakeland - Canton Charge
- Northern Arizona Suns Acquire Shawndre Jones - Northern Arizona Suns
- Stars to Host "World Record Night" on January 25 - Salt Lake City Stars
- Austin Spurs to Host Go Red Night Sponsored by Texas Mutual on February 1 - Austin Spurs
- Delaware Blue Coats' Pelle Suspended - G League
- Clippers Earn Hard-Fought Victory over Lakers - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Stockton Kings Fall to Rio Grande Vipers, 121-114 - Stockton Kings
- Vipers Extend Win Streak to Four with Win over Kings - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay Falters Late in Loss to Clippers - South Bay Lakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Austin Spurs to Host Raptors 905 at the AT&T Center on Friday, March 8
- Travis Trice Confirmed for USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team February Training Camp
- Austin Spurs Acquire Devon Bookert and Jeff Coby
- Austin Spurs Fall to Salt Lake City Stars 98-89
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs