Anaheim Ducks Reassign Terry and Guhle to Gulls
SAN DIEGO - The Anaheim Ducks announced today that the National Hockey League (NHL) club has reassigned right wing Troy Terry and defenseman Brendan Guhle to the San Diego Gulls, Anaheim's primary development affiliate in the American Hockey League (AHL).
Terry, 22 (9/10/97), posted 4-11=15 points with six penalty minutes (PIM) in 47 games with the Ducks this season. Selected by Anaheim in the fifth round (148th overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft, Terry has recorded 8-20=28 points with a +3 rating in 81 career NHL games with the Ducks. The 6-0, 180-pound right wing has appeared in seven games with San Diego in 2019-20, collecting 3-7=10 points with a +10 rating and two PIM.
Guhle, 22 (7/29/97), earned 2-4=6 points with 10 PIM in 25 games with the Ducks this season. Acquired from Buffalo with a first-round selection in the 2019 NHL Draft in exchange for Brandon Montour Feb. 24, 2019, Guhle owns 2-10=12 points with 24 PIM in 54 career NHL games with the Ducks and Sabres. Guhle, who was selected by Buffalo in the second round (51st overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft, owns 4-8=12 points with a +10 rating and 16 PIM in 24 games with the Gulls this season. The 6-2, 197-pound defenseman returns to San Diego ranked tied for second among team defensemen in goals and plus/minus.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 25, 2020
- Bears Beat Checkers 6-1, Kessy in Stable Condition after Fight - Hershey Bears
- Wolves Tricked by Wild - Chicago Wolves
- Checkers Handed 6-1 Loss in Hershey - Charlotte Checkers
- Predators Recall Connor Ingram - Milwaukee Admirals
- Defenseman Ondrej Vala Reassigned to Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- Weekly: Wednesday Showdown with Providence Headlines Penguins' Upcoming Week - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Condors Host Skate with the Team Sunday - Bakersfield Condors
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Saddle up for Country Night with the IceHogs on Friday, March 6 - Rockford IceHogs
- Monsters Host WWE Night on February 28th Versus Senators - Cleveland Monsters
- Anaheim Ducks Reassign Terry and Guhle to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Dallas Stars Loan Forward Justin Dowling to Texas - Texas Stars
- Barracuda Recall Tristin Langan from Solar Bears - San Jose Barracuda
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 21 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Moose Host Annual Autism Awareness Game Sunday - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Senators Recall Chlapik - Belleville Senators
- Lindstrom Recalled - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Checkers, 7 PM - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Gulls Stories
- San Diego Gulls, Anaheim Ducks & Anaheim Arena Management Announce Plan for Part-Time Employees
- San Diego Gulls Provide Meals to Local Hospitals
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Jack Badini and Hunter Drew to Entry-Level Contracts
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Trevor Zegras to Entry-Level Contract
- Statement from the San Diego Gulls