AirHogs to Hold Faith and Family Night August 12
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas -- The Grand Prairie AirHogs are proud to announce Faith and Family Night on Friday, August 12, after their game against the El Paso Diablos.
The game will be moved up to 6:05 to accommodate the postgame events, which include testimonies of faith from former Philadelphia Phillie Pat Combs, ex-PGA Tour pro Randy Wolff, AirHogs outfielder Tyler Henley and his wife Blair, a former professional tennis player and Tom Roy, the president and founder of UPI Baseball Ministry.
After the testimonies, there will be a concert by Prelude to Paradise, with an opening by Revealing Glories and a special guest appearance by Hannah Patalon.
The event is sponsored in part by KLTY Radio 94.9.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.airhogsbaseball.com or by calling the QuikTrip Park box office at 972-504-9383.
The Grand Prairie AirHogs start a four-game series with the Kansas City T-Bones at 7:05 p.m. on Monday, August 8. The next AirHogs home game at QuikTrip Park is Friday, August 12, for Faith and Family Night presented by KLTY Radio, featuring a postgame concert and testimonies of praise from former and current athletes. The game begins at 6:05 p.m. All games are available with live, free streaming video on ustream.tv. Individual game tickets are on sale and can be purchased by calling 972-504-9383 or by visiting www.airhogsbaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 8, 2011
- Goldeyes Start Home Stand On Winning Note - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Trio of Arms Tames 'Dogs as FM Grabs Opener - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Saints Extend Wild Card Lead to Two with 6-2 Win Over Wingnuts - St. Paul Saints
- Johnson Continues Dominance in 4-1 Victory - Kansas City T-Bones
- Blacksher Strong, But Wingnuts Drop Tight Game in St. Paul - Wichita Wingnuts
- Johnson, Defense Shut Down AirHogs - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Sox Bullpen Can't Hold Lead, Diablos Win 7-5 - Amarillo ThunderHeads
- RailCats Shutout in Iowa - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Brito Named Player of the Week - El Paso Diablos
- AirHogs to Hold Faith and Family Night August 12 - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Moore Honored with Week's Top Award Again - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Saints in High Def During Playoff Push - St. Paul Saints
- Brito, Moore Named Players Of The Week - AA
- Captains, Budweiser Partner to be a "Good Sport" on Thursday - Shreveport-Bossier Captains
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Longest Home Stand of the Summer Begins Tonight - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- RailCats, Voice of Truth Team up to Help Combat Child Abuse - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Sox Head Into August - Amarillo ThunderHeads
- Wingnuts Take Final Game Of Series - Sioux City Explorers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Prairie AirHogs Stories
- Weekend Ballpark Parking Announced
- AirHogs Outduel Lemurs
- AirHogs Rally late to Beat ThunderHeads
- Even Year Old Heart Recipient Throws Out Ceremonial First Pitch
- AirHogs Walk Over Lemurs