Admirals to Televise Seven Games this Season
Milwaukee, WI - Milwaukee Admirals President Jon Greenberg announced today that the team will televise seven games this season, one per month, on EVTV My24 Milwaukee, beginning this Saturday night for the team's home opener at Panther Arena against the Hershey Bears at 7 pm.
The seven games, all at home, are the most the team has broadcast live on TV since the 1998-99 season.
Date Opponent Time
Saturday, October 13 Hershey 7:00 PM
Friday, November 9 Rockford 7:00 PM
Wednesday, December 26 Chicago 7:00 PM
Friday, January 25 Iowa 7:00 PM
Friday, February 8 Wilkes-Barre 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 9 Grand Rapids 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 6 Iowa 6:00 PM
The Voice of the Admirals Aaron Sims will handle the play-by-play duties for the TV games and he will be joined by Baylee Wellhausen, who will provide analysis. A Williams Bay, WI native, Wellhausen recently completed a distinguished four-year career at the University of Wisconsin where she was the helped the club to three WCHA Titles and four trips to the Frozen Four. In addition, she served as Team Captain for the 2017-18 club.
The Ads will still have their games broadcast on the radio on The Big 920 with Ryan Miller providing the call. Miller's call will also be available on the internet via AHL TV.
My24 is a WI based station and a SBG Television affiliate owned and operated by Sinclair Broadcast Group. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 163 television stations in 77 markets, after pending transactions. Sinclair's television group reaches approximately 38.7% of US television households and includes FOX, ABC, MyTV, CW, CBS, NBC, Univision and Azteca affiliates.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 10, 2018
- Game Recap: Anderson, Devils Stay Hot with 5-3 Win over Hartford - Binghamton Devils
- Road Unkind to Wolf Pack as Hartford Loses First of Season - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Crunch Suffer First Loss of the Season, 6-3, to Amerks - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls Sign Logan Shaw to One-Year Contract - San Diego Gulls
- Ontario Reign Opening Weekend Begins on Friday - Ontario Reign
- Thunderbirds Recall G Chris Driedger, Sign F Adam Gilmour to PTO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Eagles Assign Goaltender Joe Cannata to Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Enjoy All You Can Eat Nights at Roadrunners Games this Season - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Host Hershey in Home Opener, Travel to Chicago - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: October 9 - Manitoba Moose
- Rampage Assign Thomas to Tulsa - San Antonio Rampage
- 'Hocktoberfest' Comes to Blue Cross Arena October 19 - Rochester Americans
- Admirals to Televise Seven Games this Season - Milwaukee Admirals
- Laval Rocket Announces Roster Moves - Laval Rocket
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Admirals Deal Rampage First Loss - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.