RailCats Start Home Stand FridayAugust 3, 2012 - American Association (AA) Gary SouthShore Railcats
Saturday 6:10 PM: Chicago Sports Night!
Come celebrate Chicago's sports teams! There will be a RailCats baseball giveaway to the first 500 kids. Gary Literacy Coalition will be promoting making Gary "A Reading City" and giving away books/shirts to the first 1,000 kids.
Sunday 2:10 PM: Special Olympics Day!
Special Olympians will be in a pregame parade and will play softball on the field after the game. There is also a RailCats baseball giveaway to the first 500 kids on Times Family Sunday!
Monday 7:10 PM: Mustache Monday!
The RailCats will honor the greatest facial hair known to man! Fans are encouraged to show off their best mustache and the first 300 fans will be given a free mustache on Dollar Monday!.
American Association Stories from August 3, 2012
- RedHawks rally to top Lincoln - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- RedHawks Rally Late to Take Series Opener - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Goldeyes Beat Explorers in Extras - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Anderson Dominant in T-Bones' Win - Kansas City T-Bones
- Lemurs Win First of Four - Laredo Lemurs
- Fronk, Dotel Go Deep In Diablos Series Opening Victory Over Sox - El Paso Diablos
- Saints Derailed by Seven Run Sixth in 8-3 Loss to Gary - St. Paul Saints
- Lemurs Rally Late to Take Series Opener - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- 'Cats Score Seven in Sixth in 8-3 Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Pheasants and Wichita Suspend Play in Seventh, - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Wingnuts and Pheasants Suspended Until Saturday - Wichita Wingnuts
- Sox introduce mobile app sponsored by Sport Clips - Amarillo Sox
- RailCats Start Home Stand Friday - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Pheasants Win in Extras to Take Interleague Series - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Explorers win 6-5 - Sioux City Explorers
- Hitting Helps Winnipeg Take Series - Kansas City T-Bones
- Hodsdon Silences AirHogs as Diablos Take Rubber Match - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Rohan Unleashed, Sinnery Sharp as 'Dogs Take Rubber Game - Lincoln Saltdogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.