Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Homestand Highlights: July 17-22
GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will welcome the South Bend Cubs and the West Michigan Whitecaps to Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium from July 17 through July 22. It's another busy homestand with great promotions, terrific giveaways, and spectacular fun.
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 17 at 7:05pm; World Record Air Guitar Attempt with The History Museum at the Castle and Fox Communities Credit Union; Cancer Awareness Night presented by ThedaCare; Cash Envelope Giveaway presented by Fox Communities Credit Union; Bang for Your Buck Night with Y100; Postgame Fireworks presented by ThedaCare: The Timber Rattlers, The History Museum at the Castle, and Fox Communities Credit Union are asking, "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?!!" Take part in an attempt to set a world record for most people performing air guitar at the same time! Fox Communities Credit Union will also be at the ballpark to hand out cash envelopes to the first 4,500 fans to attend the game. Random envelopes will have bills of various denominations inside of them. ThedaCare presents Cancer Awareness Night for this game. The first 1,000 fans will receive a T-shirt and the first 5,000 fans will receive a Cancer Awareness Bell from ThedaCare. Everyone can enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs and 16-ounce Pepsi products for $1. There are also 16-ounce domestic beers available for $2 to those of legal drinking age. Stick around after the game for a special Wednesday night fireworks display from ThedaCare.
- THURSDAY, JULY 18 at 7:05pm; Dinosaur Night with Safari Hat Giveaway presented by 4imprint; Craft Brews & Brats Night presented by Fox River Brewing Company with 105.7 WAPL: Wisconsin is going back to the prehistoric era for their Annual Dinosaur Night. There will be a T-Rex, digging for fossils on the beach, and several other surprises. Plus, the first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a Timber Rattlers Safari Hat from 4imprint. Thursday is a Craft Brews and Brats Night presented by Fox River Brewing Company and 105.7 WAPL. Everyone can enjoy Cher-Make brats for just $2 each. Fans of legal drinking age can have a variety of craft brews for $2.
- FRIDAY, JULY 19 at 7:05pm; Superhero Night with Spider-Man Appearance; Brice Turang Poster Giveaway presented by EatStreet; CPR Night with American Heart Association; Special Memories Petting Zoo; Arty's Old Fashioned Friday presented by Arty's and 101.1 WIXX; Postgame Fireworks with FOX 11; Kids Run the Bases with Menasha Corporation: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will be appearing at our second Superhero Night of the season. You'll be able to meet this Amazing Avenger for pictures before and during the game. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a poster of recently-promoted Brice Turang courtesy of EatStreet. Learn about the life-saving CPR procedure as part of CPR Night presented by American Heart Association. Special Memories Petting Zoo will have a display outside the stadium before the game, too. Fans of legal drinking age may have Arty's Old Fashioned Drinks for $3 as part of an Arty's Old Fashioned Friday with 101.1 WIXX. Stick around after the game to see a fireworks display courtesy of FOX 11. Kids aged 14 and under may run the bases after the fireworks courtesy of Menasha Corporation.
- SATURDAY, JULY 20 at 6:35pm; Cascabeles Night #2 with Casa Hispana and Hola Wisconsin presented by DiGiorno Pizza; Postgame Fireworks presented by Tundraland; North Shore Bank Family Night with WIXX; Special Memories Petting Zoo; Kids Run the Bases presented by Meijer: Timber Rattlers players and coaches will put on their Los Cascabeles de Wisconsin jerseys for the second time this season as part of the Copa de la Diversión. Their opponents will get in on the action, too, as the West Michigan Whitecaps become Calaveras de West Michigan. Special Memories Petting Zoo is back with another display outside the stadium for the kids. As part of a North Shore Bank Family Night with WIXX, the first 500 fans to enter the stadium will receive a maraca from DiGiorno. Everyone can enjoy postgame fireworks presented by Tundraland. Children 14 and under may run the bases after the fireworks courtesy of Meijer.
- SUNDAY, JULY 21 at 1:05pm; Corbin Burnes Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Valley Vision Clinic of Neenah; Brewers Sunday with Rasmussen College & STAR 98.5; Curious George Appearance with Wisconsin Public Television; Rasmussen College Catch on the Field; Tundraland Player Autographs: The first 1,000 fans to attend this game receive a Corbin Burnes bobblehead courtesy of Valley Vision Clinic of Neenah. Burnes was a Timber Rattler in 2016 and made his MLB debut with the Milwaukee Brewers during the 2018 pennant race. Get to the park early and meet PBS Kids' star Curious George when the stadium opens at 11:30am and to play catch in the outfield courtesy of Rasmussen College starting at noon. If you miss Curious George early, don't worry because he'll be around to meet his young fans most of the afternoon during the game. Timber Rattlers players and coaches will wear their 2019 Brewers-themed jerseys for this game as part of Brewers Sunday with Rasmussen College and STAR 98.5. Players will be available for a postgame autograph session sponsored by Tundraland.
- MONDAY, JULY 22 at 12:05pm; Qdoba Q*Monday with NASH-FM, 99.5 & 104.9; Curious George Appearance with Wisconsin Public Television; Mitch Haniger Player Magnet Giveaway presented by Lamers Bus Lines; Silver Foxes Deal with Primrose: The first 500 fans to attend this game will receive a Mitch Haniger magnet from Lamers Bus Lines. Haniger was a Timber Rattler in 2012 and 2013 and made the American League All-Star team as a Seattle Mariner last season. Stop at a Qdoba location in Appleton, Neenah, or Oshkosh for an early lunch before the game and receive a free ticket to the game when you purchase an entrée. Seniors, Primrose presents the Silver Foxes Deal - box seat ticket, bucket hat, beverage, and brat or hot dog for $17 - to those 55 & older. If you and the kids missed Curios George on Sunday, he will be back to meet everyone on Monday.
Partial season, group ticket packages, and individual game tickets for the 2019 season are on sale now. Tickets are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER and in person. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 14, 2019
- Slammin' Sunday - Great Lakes Loons
- 5 First Inning Runs Not Enough as Beloit falls 8-6 to Dayton - Beloit Snappers
- Whitecaps Fade Late in 7-2 Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Herrera Collects Five Hits Sunday - Peoria Chiefs
- 7 Heaven: Cougars Ride Big 7th, Score 7 - Kane County Cougars
- Under Hot Sun, 'Caps Lose - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Teng's 10 Strikeouts Not Enough Sunday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Reed Earns Win in LumberKings Debut - Clinton LumberKings
- Comeback Caps Stun Bees Again - Lake County Captains
- Danner Dinger Backs Nuts' Five-Hit Shutout - Lansing Lugnuts
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Homestand Highlights: July 17-22 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- River Bandits Top Cubs 6-4 to Force Rubber Game - South Bend Cubs
- Hot Rods Take Two From Timber Rattlers on Sunday Afternoon - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Hot Rods cruise to 8-2 victory over the Rattlers - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Manzanero's 3-Run Triple Caps Dragons Largest Comeback of 2019 in 8-6 Win - Dayton Dragons
- Fourth Inning Frenzy Pushes Bandits to Victory - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Hot Rods Hold Off Timber Rattlers - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- TinCaps Game Notes: July 14 at Clinton (Game 91) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Captains Defeat Bees 3-2 in Extra Innings - Burlington Bees
- Spencer Steer joins Kernels from Elizabethton - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Dragons Notes for Sunday - Dayton Dragons
- Cougars Can't Tame Lipcius, Whitecaps - Kane County Cougars
- 'Caps Fall to 'Kings in Road Series Opener - Fort Wayne TinCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Stories
- River Bandits Beat Rattlers in Season Finale
- Early Lead Is Enough For Rattlers Win at Quad Cities
- Wisconsin Edges Quad Cities 4-3
- Wisconsinâ??s Home Season Ends with a Close Loss to Kane County
- Wisconsin officially eliminated from playoff contention with home loss