Weekly Roundup: Four-Game Week up Next for Glads
DULUTH, Ga. - The Atlanta Gladiators (6-4-0-0) picked up one win out of four games last week after two games against the Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-6-0-0) and two games against the Cincinnati Cyclones (7-5-0-0). The Glads gear up for four more games this week, three of which will be played in Duluth on the Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians Home Ice at Gas South Arena.
A Look Ahead
The Gladiators kick off a three-game homestand this week, starting on Tuesday against the Orlando Solar Bears (6-5-1-0). Then on Thursday, Atlanta welcomes in the Greenville Swamp Rabbits for a Thanksgiving Day bout. The South Carolina Stingrays (5-5-0-0) visit Duluth on Saturday for a 7:30 PM matchup. The Glads finish the week on the road with a Sunday afternoon tilt in North Charleston against the Stingrays. Tickets for Tuesday's Game vs Orlando Tickets for Thursday's Game vs Greenville Tickets for Saturday's Game vs South Carolina Early Week Falter
Atlanta fell to the Greenville Swamp Rabbits 5-2 on Monday at home. After taking an early lead on Greg Campbell's first goal of the season, the Gladiators surrendered three straight goals to the Swamp Rabbits and trailed 3-1 in the second. Cody Sylvester found the back of the net for Atlanta late in the middle period, but Greenville pulled away with two more third-period tallies.
Friday Bounce Back
The Gladiators took down the Cincinnati Cyclones 3-1 on Friday night at Gas South Arena. Tyler Kobryn netted his first marker of the season, and Gabe Guertler scored a goal with half a second remaining in the first period. Sylvester scored late in the second period to record a goal in his sixth straight game.
Atlanta fell to Cincinnati 4-2 on Saturday at home. Elijah Vilio and Tim Davison bagged the goals for the Glads, but three unanswered tallies from Cincinnati sunk Atlanta. The Gladiators outshot the Cyclones 42-34.
Glads Fall in Weekend Finale
The Gladiators dropped their final game of the weekend 4-1 on Sunday against the Swamp Rabbits in Greenville. Eric Neiley scored Atlanta's only goal.
Nov. 20 - F Hugo Roy Reassigned from Belleville to Atlanta
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 22, 2021
- ECHL Transactions - November 22 - ECHL
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Fuel Sign Forward Keegan Iverson - Indy Fuel
- Garreffa Loaned to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Nailers Acquire Goalie Stefanos Lekkas from Orlando - Wheeling Nailers
- South Carolina Signs Defenseman Sorensen - South Carolina Stingrays
- Komets Remain in First Place - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Weekly, November 22 - Wichita Thunder
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Weekly Report - November 22 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Solar Bears to Host Women in Hockey Night on Saturday, November 27 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Catching up with Former Rush Captain, Winston Day Chief - Rapid City Rush
- Steelheads Weekly - November 22, 2021 - Idaho Steelheads
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 5 - Indy Fuel
- Weekly Roundup: Four-Game Week up Next for Glads - Atlanta Gladiators
- Everblades Visit Jacksonville for Three Games this Week - Florida Everblades
- K-Wings Weekly: K-Wings Try to Climb Division Ladder - Kalamazoo Wings
- Toledo Walleye Weekly No. 5: November 22, 2021 - Toledo Walleye
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.