Warriors Acquire Draft Picks, Returning Player Rights in Trade with Raptors 905
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Santa Cruz Warriors have acquired a 1st round pick in the 2016 NBA D-League Draft, a 2nd round draft pick in the 2015 NBA D-League Draft, and the returning player rights to Kevin Jones from Raptors 905 in exchange for a 3rd round draft pick in the 2016 NBA D-League Draft and the returning player rights to Ronald Roberts Jr.
The 2015 NBA D-League Draft is set for Saturday, Oct. 31 at 11 a.m. (PST). Fans can follow the NBA D-League Draft on nba.com/dleague, which will feature all picks updated in real time.
The 2015-16 season opens at Kaiser Permanente Arena on Friday, Nov. 13 at 7:00 p.m. against the Bakersfield Jam. Beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Nov. 2, single-game Santa Cruz Warriors tickets can be purchased at Santa Cruz Warriors headquarters at 903 Pacific Avenue, online at www.santacruzbasketball.com or over the phone at (831) 713-4400.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 31, 2015
- The Bighorns Select Five Players in the 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Reno Bighorns
- Stampede Select Six Players and Aqcuire Justin Manns in 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Idaho Stampede
- Drive Selects Five Players in 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Grand Rapids Drive
- Oklahoma City Blue Acquires Six Players on NBA D-League Draft Day - Oklahoma City Blue
- Mad Ants Draft and Trade Updates - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- D-Fenders Finalize 2015 Training Camp Roster - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Idaho Stampede Acqurie 37th Pick Justn Manns for the Returning Player Rights of Daniel Orton - Idaho Stampede
- Red Claws Announce Draft Results, Training Camp Roster - Maine Red Claws
- Bakersfield Jam Acquire Six Players in 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Bakersfield Jam
- Legends Complete Two Trades, Announce 2015-16 Training Camp Roster - Texas Legends
- Warriors Acquire Rights to Daniel Orton in Trade with Idaho - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Vipers Select Amir Williams and Jarvis Summers in 2015 NBA Development League Draft - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Legends Select Five Players in 2015 NBA Development League Draft - Texas Legends
- Erie BayHawks Finalize Training Camp Roster - Erie BayHawks
- Charge Select Five Players in 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Canton Charge
- Raptors 905 Announces NBA D-League Draft Results, Training Camp - Raptors 905
- Warriors Select Seven Players in the 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Idaho Stampede Select Jeff Ayres with First Pick of 2015 NBA Development League Draft - G League
- Skyforce Selects Five Players in 2015 NBA Development League Draft - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Erie BayHawks Acquire 24th Overall Pick Myck Kabongo and Player Rights to D.J. Seeley - Erie BayHawks
- Mad Ants Complete 2015 Draft - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Austin Spurs Select Jean Victor Nguidjol in First Round of 2015 NBA D-League Draft - Austin Spurs
- Iowa Energy Finalize Training Camp Roster - Iowa Wolves
- Westchester Knicks Select Jimmer Fredette in 2015-16 NBA - Westchester Knicks
- Erie BayHawks Announce Affiliate, Returning Players - Erie BayHawks
- Iowa Energy Announce Returning, Affiliate, Tryout Players and Draft Rights Players for 2015 Training - Iowa Wolves
- Raptors 905 Acquires Rights to Ronald Roberts - Raptors 905
- Warriors Acquire Draft Picks, Returning Player Rights in Trade with Raptors 905 - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Recovery Resource Center at Kaiser Permanente Arena to Reduce Hours
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Serve as Polling Site for 2020 General Election
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Become Recovery Resource Center for Victims Affected by the Czu Lightning Complex Fire
- Santa Cruz Warriors Awarded 2019-20 NBA G League Social Responsibility/Youth Basketball Award for Sea Dub Classics Program
- Santa Cruz Warriors Raise over $5,000 for Community Foundation Santa Cruz County COVID-19 Local Response Fund