Trio Heads to LA
LOS ANGELES, CA - The Los Angeles Kings, the parent club of the Manchester Monarchs, have recalled forwards Tyler Toffoli, Linden Vey, and Tanner Pearson from the Monarchs, Kings President/General Manager Dean Lombardi announced today.
Toffoli, 21, has appeared in 39 games with the Kings this season, recording 19 points (10-919), eight penalty minutes, and a plus-15 rating. Toffoli has also played in 18 games with Manchester this season, recording 24 points (15-924) and four penalty minutes.
Vey, 22, has appeared in 15 games with the Kings this season, recording five points (all assists) and zero penalty minutes. Vey has also played in 31 games with Manchester this season, recording 35 points (11-2435) and 18 penalty minutes.
Pearson, 21, has appeared in eight games with the Kings this season, recording one point (his first career NHL goal) and zero penalty minutes. Pearson has also played in 41 games with Manchester this season, recording 32 points (17-1532) and 18 penalty minutes. His 17 goals with the Monarchs are tied for the team lead.
The Monarchs return to the Verizon Wireless Arena to host the Springfield Falcons at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, February 21. Catch all of the play-by-play action of Monarchs hockey with Ken Cail on Monarchs Radio Network WGIR AM 610, WGIRAM.com, and at manchestermonarchs.com, presented by Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 19, 2014
- Senators Strike in OT to Down Penguins, 4-3 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Varone's Heroics Lift Amerks to 3-2 Overtime Win over Wild - Rochester Americans
- Rochester Stuns Iowa in OT for 3-2 Win - Iowa Wild
- B-Sens Battle Back for 4-3 OT Win - Binghamton Senators
- Hot Hogs Return to BMO this Weekend - Rockford IceHogs
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Flames Recall Joni Ortio and Derek Smith from Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Heat Recall Trupp from Alaska - Abbotsford Heat
- Mike Cornell Loaned to Florida - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Trio Heads to LA - Manchester Monarchs
- Three Wolves Players Visit Local Libraries on February 26 - Chicago Wolves
- Precision Shot Pays off for B-Sens Fans - Binghamton Senators
- Sound Tigers Acquire Tremblay from Barons - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Nick Larson Reassigned to South Carolina - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Coyotes Recall Gormley from Portland - Portland Pirates
- Comets Prep for NY State Tour - Utica Comets
- Four Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Minnesota Recalls Blum and Dowell - Iowa Wild
- Cesari Works Behind the Scenes to Keep Wolf Pack in Top Condition - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Sign Joel Broda to PTO - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- The Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps