TinCaps Hiring as Parkview Field Capacity Increases
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The Fort Wayne TinCaps are actively hiring seasonal, part-time employees as Parkview Field returns to full capacity for games later this month. Available positions include working concessions, VIP service areas, housekeeping (overnight third-shift), and more.
Those interested in working at the top-rated ballpark in Minor League Baseball can apply immediately at TinCapsJobs.com.
"For as excited as we are to have Parkview Field getting back to full capacity for the first time in nearly two years, we need more team members to ensure we continue serving our fans in a first-class way," said TinCaps President Mike Nutter. "We've been through a lot during this pandemic. Last year it was heart-breaking for us to have to furlough employees and not hire as many part-time workers due to losing our season. Now we're back to actively hiring."
The TinCaps have 36 games remaining on their schedule from June 29-Sept. 12. The team is flexibles with work-schedules. Employees don't need to work every game. Games are at night Tuesday-Saturday, during the afternoon on Sundays (except July 4), and there are no Monday games. Click here for the team schedule.
In May, Parkview Field's capacity was limited to about 30%, or 3,000 fans. Capacity increased to approximately 4,000 fans for games June 1-13. On Tuesday, tickets went on sale for all remaining home games, with all seats available to purchase.
"We're proud of Parkview Field's reputation as the No. 1 ballpark in the minors and are committed to maintaining our standards of service," Nutter said. "There's no better place to call your office than this beautiful venue. Whether you're a student, a retiree, or something in between, there are amazing opportunities for folks here. We also pride ourselves in having a positive work-culture for our employees. I got my start in the industry as a teenager cleaning up at a stadium after games. You never know what this may lead to."
More than half of the team's full-time staff of employees began working for the TinCaps in a seasonal position before earning a promotion.
Questions about employment can be directed to the team's HR Administrator, Cathy Tinney: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must meet age requirements and pass a background check. The TinCaps are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from June 15, 2021
- Cedeno, Trogrlic-Iverson Lead Peoria to Series-Opening Win - Peoria Chiefs
- Series Preview: Peoria Chiefs vs. Beloit Snappers Pt. II - Peoria Chiefs
- Kernels Extend Homer Streak Tuesday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- TinCaps Hiring as Parkview Field Capacity Increases - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Misner Doubles Twice In 6-4 Loss To Chiefs - Beloit Snappers
- Dragons Score 4 in Bottom of 9th for Walk-Off Win - Dayton Dragons
- Captains Stun Whitecaps on Walk off Error - Lake County Captains
- Cubs Tie Season-Best Mark with Eight Runs in the Third - South Bend Cubs
- Elliott Strong, But Dragons Rally in 9th - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Quad Cities Beats Wisconsin with a Five-Run Eighth inning - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- TinCaps Transactions & Game Information: June 15 at Dayton - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Weisenburger Promoted, Leal Added and Will Start Tonight - Lansing Lugnuts
- Toyota Road Report June 15-20: Cedar Rapids - South Bend Cubs
- Tickets for All Seats, All Games Now on Sale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes - Dayton Dragons
- Celebrate Independence Day on July 3 at Four Winds FieldÃÂ - South Bend Cubs
- Anthem Game Changers Honoree for Wednesday Game - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.