Tickets for All Seats, All Games Now on Sale
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - Tickets for the remainder of the 2021 Fort Wayne TinCaps season are on sale now. As Parkview Field's capacity increases, the team has also added Fireworks Nights, Theme Nights, and more.
After the team returns from its current road trip, June 29 will mark the first TinCaps game of the 2021 season where every seat at Parkview Field will be available for purchase. This includes when the 'Caps are home on the Fourth of July.
"It hasn't been an easy road to get here, but we couldn't be more excited to see Parkview Field full again for the first time in nearly two full years," said Michael Limmer, TinCaps Vice President - Marketing & Promotions. "This wouldn't be possible without the support of our fans, especially our season-ticket holders and corporate partners. Now we continue to work to maintain our reputation as the No. 1 ballpark experience in Minor League Baseball."
While the TinCaps previously announced their daily lineup of promotions, including fireworks on Saturday nights, the team has added six more Friday fireworks dates (see below). On top of that, the 'Caps are planning Peanut Allergy Awareness Nights on July 20 and Sept. 7. Parkview Field also will host Theme Nights on Fridays, featuring celebrations of the '80s, '90s, country music, and more.
Fans can purchase tickets online, by phone (260-482-6400), and at the ballpark's Ticket Office.
The TinCaps opened their 2021 season on May 4, with capacity limited to 30%. That was raised to 40% for games from June 1-13. Click here for the team's complete 2021 schedule.
As the TinCaps prepare to host more fans, the team is actively hiring part-time, seasonal employees. Available positions include working in concessions, cleaning (overnight, third-shift), and more. Those interested can apply immediately at TinCapsJobs.com.
2021 TinCaps Fireworks Nights
* Saturday, June 12 vs. Lake County Captains (6:35 p.m.)
* Friday, July 2 vs. Great Lakes Loons (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, July 3 vs. Great Lakes Loons (6:35 p.m.)
* Sunday, July 4 vs. Great Lakes Loons (6:05 p.m.)
* Friday, July 9 vs. Lake County Captains (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, July 10 vs. Lake County Captains (6:35 p.m.)
* Friday, July 23 vs. Dayton Dragons (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, July 24 vs. Dayton Dragons (6:35 p.m.)
* Friday, Aug. 13 vs. South Bend Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, Aug. 14 vs. South Bend Cubs (6:35 p.m.)
* Friday, Aug. 27 vs. Dayton Dragons (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, Aug. 28 vs. Dayton Dragons (6:35 p.m.)
* Friday, Sept. 10 vs. Lansing Lugnuts (7:05 p.m.)
* Saturday, Sept. 11 vs. Lansing Lugnuts (6:35 p.m.)
2021 TinCaps Theme Nights
* Friday, July 9 - '90s Night
* Friday, July 23 - Summer Games Night
* Friday, Aug. 13 - Country Music Night
* Friday, Aug. 27 - '80s Night
2021 TinCaps Peanut Allergy Awareness Nights
* Tuesday, July 20 vs. Dayton Dragons (7:05 p.m.)
* Tuesday, Sept. 7 vs. Lansing Lugnuts (7:05 p.m.)
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from June 15, 2021
- Cedeno, Trogrlic-Iverson Lead Peoria to Series-Opening Win - Peoria Chiefs
- Series Preview: Peoria Chiefs vs. Beloit Snappers Pt. II - Peoria Chiefs
- Kernels Extend Homer Streak Tuesday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- TinCaps Hiring as Parkview Field Capacity Increases - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Misner Doubles Twice In 6-4 Loss To Chiefs - Beloit Snappers
- Dragons Score 4 in Bottom of 9th for Walk-Off Win - Dayton Dragons
- Captains Stun Whitecaps on Walk off Error - Lake County Captains
- Cubs Tie Season-Best Mark with Eight Runs in the Third - South Bend Cubs
- Elliott Strong, But Dragons Rally in 9th - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Quad Cities Beats Wisconsin with a Five-Run Eighth inning - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- TinCaps Transactions & Game Information: June 15 at Dayton - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Weisenburger Promoted, Leal Added and Will Start Tonight - Lansing Lugnuts
- Toyota Road Report June 15-20: Cedar Rapids - South Bend Cubs
- Tickets for All Seats, All Games Now on Sale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes - Dayton Dragons
- Celebrate Independence Day on July 3 at Four Winds FieldÃÂ - South Bend Cubs
- Anthem Game Changers Honoree for Wednesday Game - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.