Timber Rattlers Announce Playoff Ticket Packages for 2012 Postseason
GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers claimed the first half Western Division title on June 12 and have qualified for the Midwest League postseason for the first time since 2005. Their first round opponents won't be known for a while, but there are plenty of ticket options for fans to catch the home playoff action of the Milwaukee Brewers affiliate.
The Timber Rattlers will open the playoffs on the road with game one on Wednesday, September 5. The second game of the best-of-three first round series will be played at Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium on Thursday, September 6. If necessary, the Rattlers will also host game three of the first round series on Friday, September 7.
This package allows fans to secure the same seat to all six possible home playoff games at a discounted rate. Individuals purchasing the playoff ticket package will also be able to purchase the exclusive Timber Rattlers playoff t-shirt at a reduced price.
The six possible home games for the Timber Rattlers for the 2012 post season are: Games two and three of the first round; Games two and three of the Western Division Finals; and Games one and two of the Midwest League Championship Series.
Home field advantage for the Championship Series is determined on a rotational basis. The Eastern Division representative will have the home field advantage in the Finals this season.
Current season ticket holders may purchase the playoff ticket package beginning on June 25 at 10am. The playoff ticket package will be made available to the general public on Thursday, July 12 at 10am.
Groups of 20 or more may purchase tickets to the playoff game on September 6 on July 12 at the group discount rate of $1.00 off.
Individual tickets to the playoff game will go on sale Thursday, July 26 at 10am.
Ticket prices will remain the same as the regular season: Box seats $10; Reserved bleacher seats $8; and Grass seats $5. Patio tables (seating four) at $60 and the All-You-Can-Eat Seats (including a picnic) at $25 remain at the regular season rate, too.
As a reminder, Midwest League rules state that 2012 regular season ticket vouchers, rain checks, and other exchangeable regular season tickets are not valid for playoff games.
The Rattlers open their second half home schedule on Monday, June 25 against the Quad Cities River Bandits at 7:05pm. Tickets for all 35 of the remaining regular season home games are available from the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers ticket office.
Call 800-WI-TIMBER or (920) 733-4152 for more information on the playoff packages or to order tickets to a Timber Rattlers home game in the second half. Fans may also stop at the Timber Rattlers box office at Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm or Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from June 13, 2012
- Bees Beat Kernels, 14-9 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Loons Lose Battle to Dragons - Great Lakes Loons
- LumberKings Fall to Wisconsin, 4-2 - Clinton LumberKings
- Quad Cities Walks off at Home against Kane County, 6-5 - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Cougars Drop a Heartbreaker - Kane County Cougars
- Snappers Lose, But Inch Closer to Playoffs - Beloit Snappers
- Chiefs Keep Playoff Hopes Alive with 7-1 Win - Peoria Chiefs
- Wisconsin beats Clinton 4-2 to win sixth straight - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Dragons Rally to Win, 8-7 - Dayton Dragons
- Lugnuts Blank TinCaps, 7-0 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Lugnuts Whitewash TinCaps, 7-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Cougars' Mateo Added to All-Star Roster - Kane County Cougars
- Vettleson Nearly the Hero, Moya Saves 'Caps - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Timber Rattlers Announce Playoff Ticket Packages for 2012 Postseason - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Helm Goes Deep, Hawks Squeak Past Captains - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Silver Hawks Soar to 5-4 Victory - Lake County Captains
- Angels top picks R.J. Alvarez and Alex Yarbrough join Kernels - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cononie Added to Roster, Floethe to D.L. - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Dragons Gameday for June 13 - Dayton Dragons
- Little League Recognition Day Returns to Community Field - Burlington Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.