Thunder Announce Summer Hockey Camp at Cool Insuring Arena
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that the team will be holding an inaugural summer hockey camp at Cool Insuring Arena during the summer of 2019.
The Adirondack Thunder Summer Hockey Camp will be led by Thunder coaches Alex Loh and Pete Dineen and takes place from August 26 - August 30, 2019 at Cool Insuring Arena. Summer camp includes three sessions of ice time per day and consists of skating, shooting and stick-handling training, controlled scrimmages and guest speakers and instructors, as well as breakfast and lunch included daily.
"We are thrilled to announce the first ever Adirondack Thunder Summer Hockey Camp," Thunder Head Coach Alex Loh said. "It is obvious to see the local love for hockey around the region starts at a young age, and our goal is to allow that passion to develop year-round and on a larger scale. This camp will be a great learning experience for our young athletes, but also a lot of fun."
Guest instructors will include former NHL players Claude Loiselle and Joe Paterson, AHL Hall of Famer Glenn Merkosky and more to be announced as we get closer to the summer.
The Thunder Summer Hockey Camp is open to boys and girls ages 8-12 and the cost is only $295 for the five-day camp. Cash, checks and credit cards will all be accepted. If your child is not within the specified age range but would still like to be a part of the camp, please contact Jeff Mead at 518-798-0366 ext. 113 or [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 11, 2019
- Stingrays Weekly Report - March 11 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mariners Announce Three Roster Moves - Maine Mariners
- ECHL Transactions - March 11 - ECHL
- Thunder Adds Brooks to ATO - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Announce Summer Hockey Camp at Cool Insuring Arena - Adirondack Thunder
- Steve Martinson Becomes the Winningest American Coach in Pro Hockey History - Allen Americans
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 22 (March 4-10, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Steelheads Weekly - March 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Begin 3 Game Homestand Thursday - Utah Grizzlies
- Forward Mason Mitchell Reassigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Weekly: Road Slate Finishes with Four-Game Week - Florida Everblades
- Komets Sweep Six Point Week - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavs Monday: March 11th - Kansas City Mavericks
- Reading Home for Eight of Final 11 Games - Reading Royals
- Thunder Weekly, March 11th - Wichita Thunder
- Chris Nell Rejoins Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Gladiators and Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to Host MLS VIP Experience - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Cincinnati Cyclones
- D Cockerill Reassigned to AHL's Cleveland Monsters - Reading Royals
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - March 11 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Thunder Issue Statement on Opt out of 2020-21 Season
- Adirondack Lands Veteran Forward Pete Macarthur in Trade with Orlando
- Rookie Defenseman Grant Frederic Turns Pro with Thunder
- Former QMJHL Champion Samuel Laberge Joins Adirondack
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Forward Chase Lang from IceMen