Thunder Adds Brooks to ATO
Wichita, KS - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, announced today that forward Calder Brooks has been signed to an ATO.
Brooks, 24, recently completed a four-year career at Saint Mary's University (USport). He collected 77 points (25g, 52a) in 105 career games for the Huskies.
A native of Emerald Park, Saskatchewan, the 6-foot, 192-pound forward played four years in the Western Hockey League for Calgary, Prince Albert and Spokane. He also appeared in three games for the American Hockey League's Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Brooks finished his junior career with 124 points (48g, 76a) in 194 games. His best season was in 2014-15 with the Spokane Chiefs where he tallied 56 points (22g, 34a) in 50 games.
The Thunder continues on their five-game road trip on Friday night against Kansas City starting at 7:05 p.m.
Individual tickets for all games are on sale now. Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now. Get your seats for just $15 per month. All it takes is a $1 deposit per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 11, 2019
- Stingrays Weekly Report - March 11 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mariners Announce Three Roster Moves - Maine Mariners
- ECHL Transactions - March 11 - ECHL
- Thunder Adds Brooks to ATO - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Announce Summer Hockey Camp at Cool Insuring Arena - Adirondack Thunder
- Steve Martinson Becomes the Winningest American Coach in Pro Hockey History - Allen Americans
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 22 (March 4-10, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Steelheads Weekly - March 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Begin 3 Game Homestand Thursday - Utah Grizzlies
- Forward Mason Mitchell Reassigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Weekly: Road Slate Finishes with Four-Game Week - Florida Everblades
- Komets Sweep Six Point Week - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavs Monday: March 11th - Kansas City Mavericks
- Reading Home for Eight of Final 11 Games - Reading Royals
- Thunder Weekly, March 11th - Wichita Thunder
- Chris Nell Rejoins Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Gladiators and Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to Host MLS VIP Experience - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Cincinnati Cyclones
- D Cockerill Reassigned to AHL's Cleveland Monsters - Reading Royals
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - March 11 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.