Cyclones Playoff Tickets on Sale Now
Cincinnati, OH - The Cincinnati Cyclones, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League's (NHL) Buffalo Sabres, and the American Hockey League's (AHL) Rochester Americans, have announced playoff tickets are on sale for the upcoming 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs presented by Smile Direct Club. Cincinnati was the first team to clinch a spot in the 2019 ECHL postseason, doing so by virtue of the Wheeling Nailers losing to Ft. Wayne on Wednesday night.
Full Season Ticket Holder playoff tickets start at $252 per seat for all 16 potential home games, with Games 1 and 2 already included in their Season Ticket Plan. Partial Season Ticket Holder seats begin at $288 per seat for all 16 potential home games and all Season Ticket Holders have until March 15 to lock in their seats for the duration of the playoffs, before all seats open up to the General Public.
Additionally, single game and group tickets are also on sale, and begin at $18 per seat for single game tickets, and $15 per seat for groups of 20 or more.
A full breakdown of Playoff Ticket Pricing can be found below:
Full Season Ticket Holders
Second Row & Back: $252/Seat (14 games, with first 2 games included in their plan)
Front Row: $427/Seat (14 games, with first 2 games included in their plan)
Partial Season Ticket Holders
Second Row & Back: $288/Seat (All 16 potential games)
Front Row: $488/Seat (All 16 potential games)
Front Row - $30.50
2nd Row and back - $18
Groups of 20 or more
$15 a ticket
To purchase tickets and for more information, visit the Cyclones website at www.cycloneshockey.com, or call the ticket office at (513) 421-7825. The Cyclones first round schedule, along with accompanying promotions, will be announced at a later date.
The 2018-19 season is HERE, and the Cincinnati Cyclones want YOU along for the ride!Single game, Group, and Season Tickets are on sale NOW by calling (513) 421-PUCK! Stay on top of all the latest team updates and information on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 11, 2019
- Stingrays Weekly Report - March 11 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mariners Announce Three Roster Moves - Maine Mariners
- ECHL Transactions - March 11 - ECHL
- Thunder Adds Brooks to ATO - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Announce Summer Hockey Camp at Cool Insuring Arena - Adirondack Thunder
- Steve Martinson Becomes the Winningest American Coach in Pro Hockey History - Allen Americans
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 22 (March 4-10, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Steelheads Weekly - March 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Begin 3 Game Homestand Thursday - Utah Grizzlies
- Forward Mason Mitchell Reassigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Weekly: Road Slate Finishes with Four-Game Week - Florida Everblades
- Komets Sweep Six Point Week - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavs Monday: March 11th - Kansas City Mavericks
- Reading Home for Eight of Final 11 Games - Reading Royals
- Thunder Weekly, March 11th - Wichita Thunder
- Chris Nell Rejoins Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Gladiators and Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to Host MLS VIP Experience - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Cincinnati Cyclones
- D Cockerill Reassigned to AHL's Cleveland Monsters - Reading Royals
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - March 11 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Cyclones Stories
- Cyclones Season Comes to An End Following Game 5 Loss
- Cyclones Pushed to the Brink Following Game 4 Loss
- Cyclones Game Preview: 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs- Central Division Final, Game 4 vs. Toledo
- Cyclones Drop Game 3 in Toledo
- Cyclones Game Preview: 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs- Central Division Final, Game 3 vs. Toledo