This Week in Express Baseball
Tonight at Carson Park Student Transit will once again present their Bus'ting at the Seams School Supply Drive. It is also "Mystery Monday" at the park. So the Express have decided to join along in the fun and present a special concession item discount to fans that donate an item to the supply drive. Items can include school supplies like backpacks, pencils, etc., as well as winter gear. On Mondays, kids eat free! That's right, kids entering Carson Park
Monday night the Express will also honor a great summer tradition by donning S'mores jerseys! That's right the Express present S'mores vs Campfires night at Carson Park Monday with the Bismarck Larks playing the part of the Campfires. S'more will be sold near the fan deck while supplies last. Gates open at 5:35 with first pitch at 6:35.
Wednesday night the Express will welcome a special guest to the park with the help of Stucky Chiropractic and Kristo Orthodontics. From the baseball classic Field of Dreams, Dwier Brown, the actor that played John Kinsella will have a catch at Carson Park and meet our great fans. The game starts at 6:35
On Thursday, in what is becoming an annual tradition with the Express, Cesspool Cleaner Company will be giving away can koozies at the gate upon entry. It is also our last regular season "Thirsty Thursday' where you can nab $2.50 domestic beer, $3.00 premium, and $2 fountain drinks all night long. We will see you there at 6:35 for another great night of baseball.
Mustard Night presented by Silver Spring Foods will take place this Friday as the team's caps off an impressive regular-season home schedule. The festivities will begin at 5:00 in the plaza with games, face painters, and balloon artists all benefitting Feed My People, the West Central Wisconsin Food Bank. During the game, the Express and Silver Spring Foods will raffle of special grill packages to fans in attendance.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 5, 2019
- Bombers Fall in Shortened Game to Madison - Battle Creek Bombers
- Rox Drop Game One of Series to Mankato - St. Cloud Rox
- Vial Goes out with Bang in 14-2 Bucks Win - Waterloo Bucks
- Kingfish Comeback to Beat Rafters - Kenosha Kingfish
- Rivets Explode for 10 Runs against Green Bay - Rockford Rivets
- Woodchucks Fall to Growlers After Rain Delay - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Booyah Fall in First Game in Rockford - Green Bay Booyah
- Express Come Roaring Back to Defeat Larks - Eau Claire Express
- Passino Throws Complete Game, MoonDogs Cruise Past Rox Monday - Mankato MoonDogs
- Mallards Grab Rain-Shortened Victory against Battle Creek - Madison Mallards
- Loggers-Huskies Game Postponed - La Crosse Loggers
- Stingers Game Postponed - Willmar Stingers
- Honkers' Game Postponed to Wednesday - Rochester Honkers
- Loggers Enter Final Week in the Thick of the Playoff Hunt - La Crosse Loggers
- Rafters Face Kenosha in Road Series - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Three Rivets Ink Professional Contracts - Rockford Rivets
- This Week in Express Baseball - Eau Claire Express
- Pit Spitters Playoff Tickets on Sale Tuesday; First Home Playoff Game on August 13 - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Mallards Return Home After Splitting Two Road Series - Madison Mallards
- Cats Seize Opportunities to Sweep Huskies - Thunder Bay Border Cats
- Rox Rout Honkers to Earn Sweep - Rochester Honkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.