Pit Spitters Playoff Tickets on Sale Tuesday; First Home Playoff Game on August 13
TRAVERSE CITY, MI - Tickets for the Traverse City Pit Spitters' first home playoff game go on sale Tuesday, August 6 at 10:00 am. The team has secured the best record in the Great Lakes East Division in the Northwoods League which gives the team homefield advantage for the first-round best-of-three series.
Here is the schedule for round one of the playoffs:
Game one - Monday, August 12- time and location TBD
Game two - Tuesday, August 13 @ 7:05pm at Pit Spitters Park
Game three (if necessary) - Wednesday, August 14 @ 7:05pm at Pit Spitters Park
Tickets are the same price as regular season tickets - $6 for lawn, $10 for box and patio tables of four are $80. Suite prices will be reduced to $400 for a 25-person suite and $200 for a 12-person suite. Tickets can be purchased at www.PitSpitters.com, by calling the box office at 231.943.0100 or stopping by Pit Spitters Stadium from 10:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
The Northwood League playoffs are three rounds. Round two is a one-game series that will be played on Thursday, August 15. The team that has the best overall record will be the home team for that game. The championship game will be on either Friday, August 16 or Saturday, August 17 depending on travel schedules. Again, the team with the best overall record will be the home team for the championship game.
Our updated playoff schedule is available on www.PitSpitters.com.
During all Pit Spitters home playoff games, the team will be offering the regular season Thirsty Thursday concession deals - $2 20oz. beers and $2 hot dogs. In addition to those great deals, the first 1,000 fans though the gates on August 13 will receive a Pit Spitters Playoff Rally Towel!
Here are some tips to avoid delays when coming to Pit Spitters games:
Buy tickets ONLINE - www.PitSpitters.com
Buy tickets at the box office in ADVANCE (M-F 10am - 6pm)
Parking is $5 day of or $4 in ADVANCE
Big crowds and Big Fun so ARRIVE EARLY
Arrive with your group / carpool if you can
The Pit Spitters are currently on the road and will return home Thursday, August 8 against the Rockford Rivets for the last two home games the regular season.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 5, 2019
- Bombers Fall in Shortened Game to Madison - Battle Creek Bombers
- Rox Drop Game One of Series to Mankato - St. Cloud Rox
- Vial Goes out with Bang in 14-2 Bucks Win - Waterloo Bucks
- Kingfish Comeback to Beat Rafters - Kenosha Kingfish
- Rivets Explode for 10 Runs against Green Bay - Rockford Rivets
- Woodchucks Fall to Growlers After Rain Delay - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Booyah Fall in First Game in Rockford - Green Bay Booyah
- Express Come Roaring Back to Defeat Larks - Eau Claire Express
- Passino Throws Complete Game, MoonDogs Cruise Past Rox Monday - Mankato MoonDogs
- Mallards Grab Rain-Shortened Victory against Battle Creek - Madison Mallards
- Loggers-Huskies Game Postponed - La Crosse Loggers
- Stingers Game Postponed - Willmar Stingers
- Honkers' Game Postponed to Wednesday - Rochester Honkers
- Loggers Enter Final Week in the Thick of the Playoff Hunt - La Crosse Loggers
- Rafters Face Kenosha in Road Series - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Three Rivets Ink Professional Contracts - Rockford Rivets
- This Week in Express Baseball - Eau Claire Express
- Pit Spitters Playoff Tickets on Sale Tuesday; First Home Playoff Game on August 13 - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Mallards Return Home After Splitting Two Road Series - Madison Mallards
- Cats Seize Opportunities to Sweep Huskies - Thunder Bay Border Cats
- Rox Rout Honkers to Earn Sweep - Rochester Honkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Traverse City Pit Spitters Stories
- Films on the Field Moved to Next Week
- Movie Series at Turtle Creek Stadium Is Extended Two More Weeks
- Family Movie Series Coming to Turtle Creek Stadium
- MacDaddies Win Championship
- Spitters Advance to Title Game