Terrence Wallin, Alex Kile Summoned from Maine Mariners, Rangers Recall Matt Beleskey
HARTFORD, December 6, 2018: Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Chris Drury today announced three Wolf Pack roster moves.
The Wolf Pack have signed forwards Terrence Wallin and Alex Kile to Professional Tryout (PTO) agreements, and the parent New York Rangers have recalled forward Matt Beleskey from the Wolf Pack.
Wallin, a fourth-year pro out of U. Mass-Lowell, returns for his second stint with the Wolf Pack. On an earlier PTO, the 26-year-old 6-0, 181-pounder skated in four games with the Hartford, going scoreless with four shots on goal. In 14 games with the Wolf Pack's ECHL affiliate, the Maine Mariners, Wallin has collected four goals and seven assists for 11 points, along with 12 penalty minutes. He is tied for second on the Maine club in goals and ranks fourth in points.
Kile currently leads the Mariners in points and goals, with 10-5-15 in 15 games. A second-year pro out of the University of Michigan, the 6-0, 194-pound Kile has also appeared in four AHL games with the Utica Comets this season, and logged a total of 12 AHL games with the Rochester Americans (2-1-3) between the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons. In addition to one game with the Americans last season, Kile, a 24-year-old native of Troy, Michigan, played 46 ECHL games with the Cincinnati Cyclones, registering 15 goals and 13 assists for 28 points, plus 27 penalty minutes.
In four years as a University of Michigan Wolverine, Kile totaled 40 goals and 40 assists for 80 points, along with 78 penalty minutes, in 130 career games.
Beleskey, an 11th-year pro and veteran of 474 career NHL games, has three goals and seven assists for ten points in 15 games with the Wolf Pack this season. He has also suited up for one game with the Rangers, logging 8:27 of ice time and putting one shot on net in New York's 4-3 shootout loss vs. Winnipeg on Sunday.
ALEX KILE'S AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL RECORD
Regular Season Playoffs
Year Team Lge. GP G A PTS PIM GP G A Pts. PIM
2013-14 U. of Michigan Big-10 28 4 2 6 12 --- --- --- --- ---
2014-15 U. of Michigan Big-10 36 13 13 26 8 --- --- --- --- ---
2015-16 U. of Michigan Big-10 38 16 18 34 37 --- --- --- --- ---
2016-17 U. of Michigan Big-10 28 7 7 14 21 --- --- --- --- ---
Rochester AHL 11 2 1 3 0 --- --- --- --- ---
2017-18 Cincinnati ECHL 46 15 13 28 27 5 1 1 2 2
Rochester AHL 1 0 0 0 0 --- --- --- --- ---
2018-19 Maine ECHL 15 10 5 15 0
Utica AHL 4 0 0 0 0
The Wolf Pack are back in home-ice action at the XL Center tomorrow night, Friday, December 7, hosting the Eastern Conference-leading Charlotte Checkers. Faceoff on Friday night is 7:15 PM, and that game features $1 hot dogs, and $2 beers and fountain sodas, through the start of the second period, presented by Nomads Adventure Quest.
Tickets for all 2018-19 Wolf Pack home games are on sale now at the Agera Energy Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (877) 522-8499. Tickets purchased in advance for kids 12 or younger start at just $13 each, and all tickets will have a $3 day-of-game increase.
Season ticket information for the Wolf Pack's 2018-19 AHL season can be found on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com. To speak with a representative about all of the Wolf Pack's many attractive ticketing options, call (855) 762-6451.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Meet Santa Next Sunday (December 16) at the IceHogs Game - Rockford IceHogs
- Terrence Wallin, Alex Kile Summoned from Maine Mariners, Rangers Recall Matt Beleskey - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Oilers Recall Marody and Assign Russell - Bakersfield Condors
- Senators Recall Ciampini from Brampton - Belleville Senators
- McKenna Savouring His Time in the NHL - Belleville Senators
- 'Canes Recall Maenalanen from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- T-Birds Begin 3-In-3 Weekend in Utica Friday - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Otto Somppi to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Reassign Nelson Nogier to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Shop and Skate with the Condors Wednesday, December 12 - Bakersfield Condors
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Nolan Valleau to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers, SONC to Host Polar Plunge on January 19 - Charlotte Checkers
- Brian Lashoff Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Roadrunners Capture 5-2 Win, Continue San Diego Dominance - Tucson Roadrunners
- Shaw's Effort Not Enough in Moose Loss - Manitoba Moose
- Gulls Fall to Tucson, 5-2 - San Diego Gulls
- Marody Dishes a Condors 4-3 Win over Manitoba - Bakersfield Condors
- Amerks Hold off Comets for 5-2 Win - Rochester Americans
- Iowa Falters against Chicago in 4-3 OT Loss - Iowa Wild
- Griffins Halt Rampage for Sixth Straight Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hague Caps Wolves' Rally with Overtime Winner - Chicago Wolves
- Rampage Cap Road Trip with Loss to Griffins - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.