Meet Santa Next Sunday (December 16) at the IceHogs Game
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are inviting fans to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus at next Sunday's home game against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Dec. 16 at the BMO Harris Bank Center. Puck drop for the contest is 5 p.m.
For just $20, fans can purchase a "Sunday with Santa" package, which will include the opportunity to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus, lunch in the Dental Dimensions Hog Heaven and an upper-level End Zone ticket to the IceHogs game. Lunch will include the choice of a hotdog or hamburger, chips, drink and a cupcake, as well as cookies and milk to enjoy with Santa and Ms. Claus.
Fans who purchase the Sunday with Santa package can enter Hog Heaven through the Mercy Health Club Lounge doors located on Chestnut St. The pregame festivities are scheduled from 3-4:15 p.m., and fans are invited to meet and take pictures with both Santa and Mrs. Claus during the event. In addition, kids can also participate in a holiday-themed coloring contest to win a variety of great prizes, and enter-to-win for the chance to ride on the Hamboni with Santa during the first intermission of Sunday's game.
Note: Fans who have already purchased tickets to Sunday's game can purchase the meet-and-greet package for just $10. The $10 pack will include lunch and access to the meet-and-greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
The Sunday with Santa package will only be available to the first 100 patrons. Fans can order beginning Friday (Dec. 7) at 11 a.m. online, or by calling the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
Next Home Game: Friday, Dec. 7 vs. Grand Rapids Griffins | 7 p.m.
The IceHogs host the Grand Rapids Griffins in a Friday-night matchup at the BMO Harris Bank Center. The first 1,000 fans in attendance ages 21-and-up will receive a free IceHogs cooler bag, courtesy of Bud Light.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Meet Santa Next Sunday (December 16) at the IceHogs Game - Rockford IceHogs
- Terrence Wallin, Alex Kile Summoned from Maine Mariners, Rangers Recall Matt Beleskey - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Oilers Recall Marody and Assign Russell - Bakersfield Condors
- Senators Recall Ciampini from Brampton - Belleville Senators
- McKenna Savouring His Time in the NHL - Belleville Senators
- 'Canes Recall Maenalanen from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- T-Birds Begin 3-In-3 Weekend in Utica Friday - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Otto Somppi to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Reassign Nelson Nogier to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Shop and Skate with the Condors Wednesday, December 12 - Bakersfield Condors
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Nolan Valleau to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers, SONC to Host Polar Plunge on January 19 - Charlotte Checkers
- Brian Lashoff Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Roadrunners Capture 5-2 Win, Continue San Diego Dominance - Tucson Roadrunners
- Shaw's Effort Not Enough in Moose Loss - Manitoba Moose
- Gulls Fall to Tucson, 5-2 - San Diego Gulls
- Marody Dishes a Condors 4-3 Win over Manitoba - Bakersfield Condors
- Amerks Hold off Comets for 5-2 Win - Rochester Americans
- Iowa Falters against Chicago in 4-3 OT Loss - Iowa Wild
- Griffins Halt Rampage for Sixth Straight Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hague Caps Wolves' Rally with Overtime Winner - Chicago Wolves
- Rampage Cap Road Trip with Loss to Griffins - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Four-Score and Shootout Ago, Hogs Mount Wild Comeback
- Limited Lanes Available for Bowl-A-Thon
- Super Hero Night, Discovery Night Cap Six-Game Homestand
- Hogs Hang Around Late Before Coming up Just Short against Stars
- Week 19 Report: Season-Long Winning Streak Capped at 6