Stu Scally Promoted to Express Assistant General Manager of Sales
ROUND ROCK, Texas - The Round Rock Express announced on Thursday afternoon that Stu Scally has been promoted to become the club's Assistant General Manager of Sales. Scally has served as the team's Director of Ticket Sales since 2017.
"Stu is an incredibly valuable asset to our organization, and it's my privilege to promote him to this new role that he's so very much earned," Express General Manager Tim Jackson said. "Since he joined our club in 2012, he has emerged as a leader in all areas of our front office. To be able to promote internally speaks volumes not only of Stu, but to the overall strength, hard work and dedication of our entire staff, many of whom work under Stu's guidance."
Scally originally joined the Round Rock Express staff in October 2012 as a Senior Account Executive. Two years later, he was promoted to Manager of Ticket Sales. In January 2017, Scally was named the team's Director of Ticket Sales, where he oversaw all aspects of ticketing and its staff for not only Express games, but all other Ryan Sanders Sports & Entertainment events, including the new Brushy Creek Amphitheater in Hutto.
"Stu's talents extend far beyond leading our ticket sales team for Express home games," Express President Chris Almendarez said. "He has proven time and time again that he can succeed with any type of event that we host at Dell Diamond and beyond, from soccer and rugby to concerts and everything in between. I couldn't be more excited for him as he begins this new opportunity."
A native of Napa, California, Scally previously worked as a Corporate Account Executive for the Sacramento River Cats of the Pacific Coast League for two seasons. Prior to that, he spent four years at Enterprise Holdings in California. He is a 2006 graduate of the University of California at San Diego with a Bachelor of Arts in History. Scally and his wife Elyse live in Georgetown with their 19-month-old daughter Margo.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 17, 2019
- Chasers Batter 'Cakes 9-8 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Bees Split Doubleheader - Salt Lake Bees
- Game Notes vs. El Paso - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions vs. Nashville Sounds - San Antonio Missions
- Stu Scally Promoted to Express Assistant General Manager of Sales - Round Rock Express
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (40-55) at San Antonio Missions (60-36) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (38-58) at Round Rock Express (56-40) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 17, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Aces to Host "Home Run for Life" Ceremony Friday, July 19 at Greater Nevada Field - Reno Aces
- Round Rock Express Team up with Just Keep Livin Foundation to Host "Alright Alright Alright Night" on Saturday, August 3 - Round Rock Express
- Cielo Azul de Oklahoma City to Take Field this Weekend During Celebracion Cielo Azul - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Chihuahuas Split Two Games in Reno Tuesday - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Aces, Lively Dominant against El Paso - Reno Aces
- River Cats bounce back in game two to split doubleheader - Sacramento River Cats
- Isotopes Defeat Grizzlies as Winning Ways Continue - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Grizzlies Iso-"topped" 7-2 on Tuesday - Fresno Grizzlies
- Missions Sneak Past Sounds for Sixth Straight Victory - San Antonio Missions
- Sounds Lose Tight Game in San Antonio - Nashville Sounds
- Dodgers Devour I-Cubs - Iowa Cubs
- Smith Drives in Seven Runs for Dodgers - Oklahoma City Dodgers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.