Sock Giveaway, Free Tickets for Service Members on Military Appreciation Night
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are hosting Military Appreciation Night this Saturday, Nov. 16, at the BMO Harris Bank Center against the Grand Rapids Griffins. Puck drop is 6 p.m. and the first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a free pair of IceHogs camo socks, courtesy of Rose Pest Solutions.
In addition, all active and former military members will receive a free ticket to the game as a "thank you" for their service to our country.
SATURDAY, NOV. 16 vs. GRAND RAPIDS GRIFFINS
Time: Puck drop is at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation Night: The IceHogs will celebrate the men and women of our armed forces with several special tributes throughout the evening. All active and former military members will receive a free ticket to Saturday's game with valid ID and can also take advantage of a discounted ticket price of just $11 for their friends and family.
Military members can pick up their free ticket and $11 companion tickets in-person at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office. Valid military ID must be presented at time of ticket redemption.
IceHogs Camo Socks Giveaway: The first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a free pair of camo IceHogs socks, courtesy of Rose Pest Solutions.
Air Force Recruit Swear-In Ceremony: The Air Force will honor its class of new recruits with a special swear-in ceremony during the first intermission of Saturday's game. The Air Force recruits will also make an on-ice presentation of the American flag during the National Anthem.
Next Home Game: Saturday, Nov. 16 vs. Grand Rapids Griffins | 6 p.m.
The Rockford IceHogs host their annual Military Appreciation Night Saturday, Nov. 16 against Grand Rapids. Active and former military members will receive a free ticket for this contest. In addition, the first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a free pair of camo IceHogs socks, courtesy of Rose Pest Solutions.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 13, 2019
- Game Recap: Amerks Survive Late Push from Crunch for 4-3 Win - Rochester Americans
- Stars Lose 2-1 Game on the Road to Moose - Texas Stars
- Wolves Overpowered by Admirals - Chicago Wolves
- Penguins Hold on for 1-0 Shootout Win over Bears - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sens Point Streak Hits Five After OT Win in Laval - Belleville Senators
- Post Game Notes: Stars 1 at Moose 2 - Texas Stars
- Copley Earns Shutout in Shootout Loss - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Come up Short to Amerks, 4-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Red Wings Recall Ericsson - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Colorado Completes Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- P-Bruins Recall Samuel Asselin from ECHL's Atlanta Gladiators - Providence Bruins
- Sock Giveaway, Free Tickets for Service Members on Military Appreciation Night - Rockford IceHogs
- Canucks Recall Macewen & Graovac; Reassign Chatfield - Utica Comets
- Springfield Holds off 42-Shot Attack in Morning Game - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- T-Birds' A+ Defensive Efforts Rewarded in School Day Game Victory - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Sabres Recall Lazar from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Jets Recall Michael Spacek from Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Blues Recall Klim Kostin from Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, November 13 vs. Syracuse Crunch - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, November 13 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Penguins, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.