Sens to Host Relocation and Pick Your Seat Event
The Belleville Senators will hold a season ticket Relocation and Pick Your Seat event at CAA Arena on Saturday, March 30.
From 9am-noon, current season ticket holders are able to explore the opportunity to relocate their existing season tickets to new seats that have been released (non-renewed) for the 2019-20 AHL Season.
Fans can RSVP for this event and the order of an appointment will be executed based on the PRN process. Details will be sent out to those who RSVP with specific time blocks to attend. If you can't make the event, fans can relocate their season tickets via proxy (written direction must be provided) or over the telephone.
Beginning at noon, the Sens will open CAA Arena to the general public for the Pick Your Seat event where the top 100 available seats will be tagged for purchase. Senators ticket representatives will also be on hand to answer questions regarding all Sens ticketing initiatives.
For both events, fans can enter CAA Arena through either Gate 1 or 3.
Existing season ticket holders are encouraged to renew their seats for next season by 9am on Friday, March 29. In doing so, they will guarantee the same seat and see no change from the price they paid for the current season. As of 6pm on March 29, all existing season ticket holder seats that are not renewed will be made available for purchase by the general public.
New and returning season ticket holders who secure their seats before March 29 will also receive a complimentary AHL TV subscription for all Belleville Senators away games for the 2019-20 AHL Season, valued at more than $50. They will also receive priority access to tickets for the 2019 Calder Cup Playoffs, should the Senators make it.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 22, 2019
- STARS Stars Fall to Wolves in 4-1 Decision - Texas Stars
- Amerks Drop Third Straight in 5-2 Loss to Cleveland - Rochester Americans
- Penguins Fall to Phantoms, 3-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolves Boost Central Division Lead - Chicago Wolves
- Aube-Kubel Scores Twice in Phantoms Win at Wilkes-Barre - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Monsters Stun Amerks 5-2 Behind 32 Saves from Jean-Francois Berube - Cleveland Monsters
- Devils Lose 7-2 to Thunderbirds - Binghamton Devils
- Greco's 2nd Hat Trick of Year Powers T-Birds Past Devils - Springfield Thunderbirds
- McIntyre Ties Team Shutout Record in 2-0 Win - Providence Bruins
- Comets Snap Winless Skid with Shootout Win - Utica Comets
- Senators Shut out by Providence - Belleville Senators
- Checkers Clinch Spot in Calder Cup Playoffs - Charlotte Checkers
- Detroit Recalls Matt Puempel - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Moose Sign Goaltender Byron Spriggs - Manitoba Moose
- Heat Add Two NCAA Free Agents on ATO's - Stockton Heat
- Sens to Host Relocation and Pick Your Seat Event - Belleville Senators
- Marlies Sign Colton Conrad to Two-Year AHL Contract - Toronto Marlies
- Gulls Reassign Three to ECHL - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego Gulls Sign Brent Gates Jr. and Steven Ruggiero to Amateur Tryouts - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Wild Signs Forward Tyler Sheehy to ATO - Iowa Wild
- Moose Sign Forward Cole Maier - Manitoba Moose
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Connor Ingram to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Hogs Host Alumni Night, Dri-Fit Quarter Zip Giveaway Saturday - Rockford IceHogs
- Heat Look to Tame Wild Friday in Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Jets Recall Eric Comrie - Manitoba Moose
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Forward Ryan Lohin to Two-Year Entry-Level Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Host Equipment Sale and Jake Engel Memorial Dog Game - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Bruins, March 22 - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.