Red Wings Homestand Highlights
Thursday, July 11 vs. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Phillies) - 5:35 p.m., gates open at 4:30
Ron Guidry Autograph Appearance - The 1978 Cy Young winner will meet fans and sign autographs from 6-7:30 p.m. presented by the Rochester Area Honda Dealers.
Plates Night - Rochester will play as the Plates during both games of the doubleheader. The first 2,500 fans will also receive a Plates Team Photo courtesy of Nut House Escape Rooms.
Pre-Game Happy Hour - Enjoy $2 beers at the 10th Inning Bar from 6-7:30 p.m. presented by Genny and Genny Light.
College Day - All college students with valid ID can purchase a $10 reserved seat and will receive 5 Diamond Dollars to be used at any concession stand or the Team Store.
Friday, July 12 vs. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Phillies) - 6:05 p.m., gates open at 4:30
96.5 WCMF 50th Anniversary Night - Celebrate WCMF's 50th Anniversary with a night full of classic rock tunes.
Absolute Journey Postgame Concert - Stick around after the game for an electric concert from the Journey tribute band presented by Xceed Financial Credit Union.
Willians Astudillo Poster Giveaway - The first 1,000 fans will receive a Willians Astudillo poster courtesy of Dr. Michael Mayer - the official dentist of the Red Wings.
Postgame Fireworks - Presented by Bryant & Stratton College.
Saturday, July 13 vs. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Phillies) - 6:05 p.m., gates open at 4:30
Military Appreciation Night - All veterans or active military members can receive free tickets to the game. Tickets must be picked up at the Veterans Outreach Center at 447 South Ave in Rochester.
Milo the Bat Dog - The Goodest Boy will be back at Frontier Field to be Bat Dog for the Red Wings presented by Off Leash K9 Training. The Red Wings will donate $25 to the Wounded Veterans Foundation for every bat that Milo retrieves during the game. Fans can pledge a dollar amount per retrieval at a table set up in the main breezeway. All fans who donate will have a chance to meet Milo toward the end of the game. Milo will work innings 1-6, then head to the Red Wings Hall of Fame to get pets from all the fans who donated.
Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra Concert - Stick around after the game for a special performance by the RPO.
Postgame Fireworks - Presented by ESL Federal Credit Union
Sunday, July 14 vs. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Phillies) - 1:05 p.m., gates open at 12
First Responders Day - All local first responders can receive free tickets to the game courtesy of Genesee Valley Motors.
Kids Run the Bases - After every Sunday home game kids 12 and under can run the bases with Spikes and Mittsy courtesy of the Burger Bar at Wegmans Pittsford.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from July 11, 2019
- Gwinnett Outscored 15-12 in Charlotte - Gwinnett Stripers
- IronPigs and Red Wings split twin-bill - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Robert's Career Night Powers Knights to 15-12 Win - Charlotte Knights
- Indians Score Five in Seventh, Hold on for 5-4 Victory - Indianapolis Indians
- Robson's Homer Lifts Mud Hens to Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Rally to Open Second Half with 5-4 Win in Pawtucket - Buffalo Bisons
- Mella Strikes out Seven in 3-2 Loss - Louisville Bats
- Bonifacio's Blasts Pace Bulls - Durham Bulls
- Mets Roll to 4-2 Victory over RailRiders on Thursday Night - Syracuse Mets
- PawSox Defeated Despite Excellent Performance from Weber - Pawtucket Red Sox
- RailRiders Return to Action with 4-2 Loss - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Post-Game Absolute Journey Concert Friday Night - Rochester Red Wings
- As Jackson Finds His Confidence, Bisons Find a Go-To Arm in Their Bullpen - Buffalo Bisons
- July 20-21: Blue Jays Weekend Features Vladdy Bobbleheads, Duane Ward, Ticket Giveaways & More - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Pawtucket (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Game Notes (First Half Highlights): Toledo Mud Hens (40-49) at Louisville Bats (33-56) - Louisville Bats
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (44-44) at Columbus Clippers (55-33) - Indianapolis Indians
- Blue Jays' LHP Ryan Borucki to Start for Bisons on Thursday - Buffalo Bisons
- MiLB and Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation Seek to Raise Awareness for and End Domestic Violence - IL
- Catch the Hens Take on Syracuse and Tebow - Toledo Mud Hens
- Homestand Highlights: Stripers Host First Responders Night, Latitude & Longitude Shirt Giveaway - Gwinnett Stripers
- Red Wings Homestand Highlights - Rochester Red Wings
- Louisville RiverBats/Bats Homestand Notes: July 11-14 - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Red Wings Stories
- "Grab a Seat" at Frontier Field with Fan Cutout Pack
- Red Wings 2020 Season Cancelled
- City of Rochester Mayor Warren Announces ROC'N Drive-In, Partnership with MVP Health Care, Rochester Red Wings and the Cinema Theater
- Red Wings to Host Dinner on the Diamond
- Red Wings Extend Fan Safety Netting to Both Berms