July 20-21: Blue Jays Weekend Features Vladdy Bobbleheads, Duane Ward, Ticket Giveaways & More
The Bisons are home for only one weekend in July, so we're going to make it count with one of our fan-favorite events... Blue Jays Weekend!!!
The 2-Day celebration of the Bisons great partnership with the Toronto Blue Jays is back, Saturday, July 20 - Sunday, July 21 as the Herd hosts the Columbus Clippers at Sahlen Field. Now in its seventh year, this season's version of Blue Jays Weekend, presented by Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, will not only pay tribute to these two great teams and all the baseball fans from Western New York and Southern Ontario, but give you plenty of chances to go home with something awesome!
How about... Vladdy Jr. Bobble Heads, Blue Jays Tickets, Autographed Baseballs, Autographs from Blue Jays great Duane Ward... you could even go home with Beer for a Year!
Check out what's on tap for this year's Blue Jays Weekend.
Saturday, July 20 | Bisons vs. Clippers | 6:05 p.m.
Blue Jays Weekend begins with a special guest appearance and autograph session with Blue Jays legend, Duane Ward. A two-time World Series Champion and 1993 All-Star, Ward will sign for fans from 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the main concourse (one item per person).
Then, during the Bisons game against the Clippers, we're going to have lucky seat GIVEAWAY EVERY HALF INNING, alternating between Autographed Baseballs from a current Blue Jays player and Blue Jays Tickets to a future game this season. That's nine pairs of tickets and nine autographed baseballs ready to be won!
Speaking of winning, the game will also be a Labatturday Night, with a Tent Party from 5-7 p.m. featuring $3 Labatt Beers and $10 Chicken BBQ Dinners as well as your chance to Win Beer for a Year if a Bisons player homers off the inflatable Labatt can in right field.
Sunday, July 21 | vs. Clippers | 1:05 p.m.
Gates on Sunday open at 12 p.m. for what might be the most anticipated giveaway in Sahlen Field history! That's right, the first 2,000 fans through the Inspire Dental Gate at Swan St. will receive a Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Bobble Head, compliments of AXA Advisors. Fresh off his show-stopping performance in the All-Star Home Run Derby, Vladdy returns to the ballpark in Buffalo, albeit in Bobble Head form, for this must-have collectible!
Sunday's game will also feature an appearance by Blue Jays mascot ACE for kids to meet, special in-game Blue Jays trivia and contets and postgame Kids Run the Bases, presented by Platter's Chocolates.
All that in one weekend! Time to bust out your favorite Blue Jays jersey and get to Sahlen Field for Blue Jays Weekend!
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from July 11, 2019
- Gwinnett Outscored 15-12 in Charlotte - Gwinnett Stripers
- IronPigs and Red Wings split twin-bill - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Robert's Career Night Powers Knights to 15-12 Win - Charlotte Knights
- Indians Score Five in Seventh, Hold on for 5-4 Victory - Indianapolis Indians
- Robson's Homer Lifts Mud Hens to Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Rally to Open Second Half with 5-4 Win in Pawtucket - Buffalo Bisons
- Mella Strikes out Seven in 3-2 Loss - Louisville Bats
- Bonifacio's Blasts Pace Bulls - Durham Bulls
- Mets Roll to 4-2 Victory over RailRiders on Thursday Night - Syracuse Mets
- PawSox Defeated Despite Excellent Performance from Weber - Pawtucket Red Sox
- RailRiders Return to Action with 4-2 Loss - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Post-Game Absolute Journey Concert Friday Night - Rochester Red Wings
- As Jackson Finds His Confidence, Bisons Find a Go-To Arm in Their Bullpen - Buffalo Bisons
- July 20-21: Blue Jays Weekend Features Vladdy Bobbleheads, Duane Ward, Ticket Giveaways & More - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Pawtucket (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Game Notes (First Half Highlights): Toledo Mud Hens (40-49) at Louisville Bats (33-56) - Louisville Bats
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (44-44) at Columbus Clippers (55-33) - Indianapolis Indians
- Blue Jays' LHP Ryan Borucki to Start for Bisons on Thursday - Buffalo Bisons
- MiLB and Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation Seek to Raise Awareness for and End Domestic Violence - IL
- Catch the Hens Take on Syracuse and Tebow - Toledo Mud Hens
- Homestand Highlights: Stripers Host First Responders Night, Latitude & Longitude Shirt Giveaway - Gwinnett Stripers
- Red Wings Homestand Highlights - Rochester Red Wings
- Louisville RiverBats/Bats Homestand Notes: July 11-14 - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.