Pucks & Paws Night this Saturday
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - The Bridgeport Sound Tigers will host the Manchester Monarchs on Saturday, April 11 for Pucks & Paws Night at Webster Bank Arena, sponsored by VCA Veterinary Referral & Emergency Centers. Puck drop is set for 7:00 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to bring their dogs to the game for no extra cost. The first 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a pair of thundersticks courtesy of VCA.
There will be various vendors with other giveaway items, along with animal rescue organizations with adoptable dogs and info on pets needing homes. There will also be a dog-training demo on the concourse beginning at 6:15 p.m.
Proceeds from the game will benefit local animal welfare organizations O.P.I.N, S.T.A.R.S, P.A.W.S, Bridgeport Animal Control & Help Willy's Friends.
If you are interested in exhibiting at or attending Pucks & Paws Night, contact Sound Tigers Rep Dan Tamburro at 203-345-4822 or Dan.Tamburro@harboryardse.com. Tickets to the game are available by visiting the Webster Bank Arena Click It or Ticket Box Office, by going online to Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 7, 2015
- Barons Fall to Rampage, 4-1 - Oklahoma City Barons
- Monsters Fall in Chicago, 7-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Admirals Get Bitten by IceHogs - Milwaukee Admirals
- Seven-Goal Outburst Moves Wolves Closer to Playoffs - Chicago Wolves
- Campbell Sets Stars' Franchise Record in 6-4 Win Over Iowa - Texas Stars
- Rampage Topple Barons 4-1 - San Antonio Rampage
- Toronto Marlies Post Game Notes - Toronto Marlies
- Stars Outlast Wild 6-4 - Iowa Wild
- B-Sens Fall 7-4 in Final Meeting with Admirals - Binghamton Senators
- Bulldogs Fall to Comets 3-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Sharks Chomp out 1-0 Overtime Win in Portland - Worcester Sharks
- Admirals Put up Season-High Seven Goals in Win over Senators - Norfolk Admirals
- Pirates Bit by Sharks in OT, Lose 1-0 - Portland Pirates
- Comets a Perfect 10 After 3-1 Victory over Hamilton - Utica Comets
- Admirals Release MacMillan from PTO - Norfolk Admirals
- Sabres Assign Schaller, Makarov to Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Host Admirals Before Weekend Set in San Antonio - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Amerks to Host "Donate Life Night" on Friday, April 10 - Rochester Americans
- Checkers Expecting to Set Single-Game Attendance Record on Saturday - Charlotte Checkers
- Pucks & Paws Night this Saturday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Wild Promotes Brain Health and Player Saftey with STEM Night - Iowa Wild
- Springfield Falcons Ink Defenseman Dillon Heatherington to ATO, Release Forward Matthew Zay - Springfield Falcons
- Phantoms Weekly - Fan Appreciation Night Caps Busy Week at PPL Center - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Norfolk Admirals Weekly - Norfolk Admirals
- B-Sens Adult Hockey 3-On-3 Cross-Ice Tournament Saturday, April 18 - Binghamton Senators
- IceHogs, Admirals Meet for Regular Season Finale - Rockford IceHogs
- IceCaps Season Tickets on Sale Saturday, April 11th - St. John's IceCaps
- Bears Sign Travis Boyd to ATO - Hershey Bears
- WXRX, IceHogs to "Pack the House" on April 15 - Rockford IceHogs
- Capitals Recall Stanislav Galiev from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Penguins Sign Shamanski to PTO - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jarry Assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Ricoh Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bridgeport Sound Tigers Stories
- Sound Tigers Gear up for Three-Game Weekend
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 19
- Fritz scores game-winner in overtime as Bridgeport sweeps two-game series against Comets
- Bridgeport rallies with four unanswered goals in rematch on Saturday
- Bernier scores team-leading ninth power-play goal as Bridgeport comes up short of third straight road win