Playoff Tickets Go on Sale Thursday
Milwaukee, WI- Milwaukee Admirals President Jon Greenberg announced that first round playoff tickets will go on sale Thursday at 10 am. The Admirals punched their ticket to the post-season when they earned in a 3-2 shoot-out win over San Antonio Wednesday night. Dates and times for the first round are still to be determined.
Tickets for the first round of the playoffs are less than regular season tickets again this year and are just $18 for seats in the Admirals Quarters (all seats on the glass), $15 for Mid-Deck seats (sections 225-203 and 211-217), $12 for Stern seats (sections 204-210), and $10 for Bow (sections 218-224), handicap platform, and child seats. In addition, groups of ten or more still get a minimum of $2 off each ticket.
The Admirals also have playoff packages on sale that include the same seat to each of the Admirals 16 potential post-season home games. Packages are $244 per seat for tickets in the Bow, $264 per seat for tickets in the Stern, $300 for seats in the Mid-Deck, and $372 for seats in the Admirals Quarters.
Fans can purchase playoff tickets by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000 or logging on to milwaukeeadmirals.com. Group discounts are available starting with just ten people and get a minimum of $2 off the face value. To purchase playoff packages fans should call the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550.
This season marks the ninth consecutive year the Admirals have reached the playoffs as well as the eighth straight year they have notched 90 points and 40 wins, making them the only team to achieve this in AHL history. With six games to go in the regular season, five of those being at home, the Admirals are currently in first place in the West Division with a 41-19-6-8 record and 96 points.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 30, 2011
- Ads Stop Rampage, Punch Post-Season Ticket - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Suffer Season-High Seventh Straight Loss in Shootout - Rochester Americans
- Monsters Win Streak Comes to An End - Cleveland Monsters
- Manitoba Clinches 5-4 Shootout Win Over Rochester - Manitoba Moose
- Admirals Can't Complete Comeback Against Penguins - Norfolk Admirals
- Rampage Earn Point in 3-2 Shootout Loss to Milwaukee - San Antonio Rampage
- Playoff Tickets Go on Sale Thursday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bulldogs Ice Heat with 4-1 Win - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rockford Extends Win Streak to Five-Straight Contests - Rockford IceHogs
- Sound Tigers Top Pirates - Portland Pirates
- Quick Goals Put Sound Tigers Past Pirates 2-1 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Whale Sign Goaltender Jason Missiaen to ATO - Connecticut Whale
- Predators Sign First Round Pick Austin Watson - Milwaukee Admirals
- Pirates Sign Scrymgeour - Portland Pirates
- Rowe Loaned to Greenville - Adirondack Phantoms
- B-Sens Host the 2011 Face off Against Cancer this Saturday - Binghamton Senators
- B-Sens Release Anderson, Assign Three to Elmira - Binghamton Senators
- Adam Selected to the AHL All-Rookie Team - Portland Pirates
- 2010-11 American Hockey League All-Rookie Team Named - Connecticut Whale
- Save $5 On Friday's Game - Cleveland Monsters
- Labatt's Celebrity Bartending Series Concludes Wed, April 6 at Dodester's - Syracuse Crunch
- Brendan Smith Named to AHL All-Rookie Team - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Crunch Top Toronto to Win Fourth Straight, 4-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Gustafsson Named to All-Rookie Team - Adirondack Phantoms
- Lack Named to AHL All-Rookie Team - Manitoba Moose
- Dalpe Named to AHL All-Rookie Team - Charlotte Checkers
- Rhett Rakhshani Named to 2010-11 AHL All-Rookie Team - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 2010-11 American Hockey League All-Rookie Team Named - AHL
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- Donovan Agrees to Terms on Entry-Level Deal - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Amerks Sign Andrew Hotham to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Rochester Americans
- Forward Mattias Ritola Rejoins Admirals from Lightning - Norfolk Admirals
- Sound Tigers Ink Campanale and Barton to Amateur Contracts - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.