Ottawa Recalls Beaudin from Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have recalled forward Jean-Christophe Beaudin from the Belleville Senators.
Beaudin, 22, has played in two games for Belleville this season. If he hits the ice for Ottawa, he would be making his NHL debut.
In a corresponding move, Ottawa reassigned Jordan Szwarz back to Belleville. The 28-year-old was pointless in three games with the Senators.
Furthermore, Ottawa also reassigned forward Andrew Sturtz from the Brampton Beast back to Belleville. Sturtz has a goal and an assist in four games with the Beast.
Get in on the action throughout 2019-20 with Belleville Senators flex packages. Single-game tickets are now on-sale through Dec. 31.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 21, 2019
- Roadrunners Weekly: October 21 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Last Week, Today: October 21 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Condors Apollo 11 Moon Landing Jersey Golden Ticket on Sale - Bakersfield Condors
- The Bridgeport Report - Week 3 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Wolves Insider: Linking Ferguson with Binnington - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: October 21 - Manitoba Moose
- Panthers Reassign D Jake Massie to Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Wolf Pack Weekly, October 21-27 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Utica's Nikolay Goldobin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Rocket Are Back on Tour - Laval Rocket
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Pink in the Rink Presented by Upstate Cancer Center October 26 - Syracuse Crunch
- Ottawa Recalls Beaudin from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Senators Sign Percy to PTO - Belleville Senators
- Monsters Weekly Storylines - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.