LumberKings to Host ICCAC Tournament
CLINTON, IA - For the second straight year, the Clinton LumberKings will play host to the NJCAA Region XI Tournament. The ICCAC conference, who operates the tournament, brings eight collegiate baseball teams into the Clinton area for the week-long competition.
The tournament features student-athletes from several Midwestern schools, including 2018 Champion Kirkwood Community College.
Fans can enjoy up to three games per day at LumberKings Stadium each day. Play gets started with the play-in game Wednesday Night featuring (7) Iowa Lakes and (8) Ellsworth. First pitch is currently scheduled for 6 p.m.
A full tournament schedule can be seen below. Tickets, which begin at $5 for students and $10 for adults. Tournament programs will also be available for $2. Tickets for the tournament can only be purchased at the ballpark beginning Wednesday evening.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from May 6, 2019
- Loons tie franchise record with 10 straight wins - Great Lakes Loons
- Captains Open Road Trip with Third Straight Win - Lake County Captains
- Loons' Big Third Drops Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- Casey and Remy Combine to No-Hit Kernels in 2-0 Victory - South Bend Cubs
- TinCaps Top Timber Rattlers 4-1 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Bandits Beat Lansing 4-2 to Record Seventh Straight Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Spillane's 8th Inning Home Run Lifts Dragons to 5-4 Win - Dayton Dragons
- Clinton Pitching Coughs Up Four Home Runs - Clinton LumberKings
- Cubs Throw No-Hitter against Kernels - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Ynfante Extends Hit Streak as Chiefs Shutout Monday - Peoria Chiefs
- Chicago Cubs Catcher Victor Caratini Expected to Play for South Bend Cubs on Rehab Assignment - South Bend Cubs
- Chiefs Set Days/Times for Make up Games V. Beloit - Peoria Chiefs
- The One and Only Cre Finfrock Joins Lugnuts - Lansing Lugnuts
- Tucupita Marcano Named Midwest League Player of the Week - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- LumberKings to Host ICCAC Tournament - Clinton LumberKings
- TinCaps Game Notes: May 6 at Wisconsin (Game 30) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Kettering Health Network Presents the Strike out Stroke Event - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Notes for Monday - Dayton Dragons
- Smith Extends On-Base Streak to 16 Games in 11-3 Loss - Bowling Green Hot Rods
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Clinton LumberKings Stories
- Lawless Headlines Hot Stove Banquet
- Lawless to Lead LumberKings in 2020
- Broskowski Named New Voice of LumberKings
- Clinton LumberKings Praise Congressional Effort to Save Minor League Baseball
- LumberKings Respond to Major League Baseball's proposal to Eliminate 42 Teams