Lookout Walleye Fans, Here Comes Spider-Man
Look out Walleye fans, heere comes Spider-Man!
In the chill of the Huntington Center, at the scene of the game. Like a streak, the Walleye arrive just in time suited up in Spider-Man jerseys to face off against the Indy Fuel during Marvel Super Hero Weekend on Friday, January 10 and Saturday, January 11.
Is your Spidey sense tingling yet?
Check out these specialty jerseys- even the webslinger himself will want one of these.
Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will stop by on Friday night for a visit and pose for pictures. Movie clips, sound bites, music, and Marvel Super Hero themed contests will be part of the in-game entertainment on both Friday and Saturday.
For tickets go to www.toledowalleye.com or call the box office at 419-725-9255.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 22, 2019
- Mavs Fall in Tuesday Night Goalie Duel against Tulsa, 2-1 - Kansas City Mavericks
- ECHL Transactions - October 22 - ECHL
- Swamp Rabbits Receive Players from Charlotte, Springfield - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Vesey Assigned to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Penguins Recall Hawkins & Erkamps - Wheeling Nailers
- Tomas Sholl Named Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Idaho Steelheads
- Idaho's Sholl Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Mariners Weekly: Home Cookin' Ahead - Maine Mariners
- Josh Dickinson Named Player of the Week - Utah Grizzlies
- Utah's Dickinson Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Lookout Walleye Fans, Here Comes Spider-Man - Toledo Walleye
- Defenseman Kelly Summers Receives AHL Call up to Binghamton - Adirondack Thunder
- Support the Stingrays by Supporting Our Partners - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.