Laval Rocket Unveil Full Schedule for the 2021 Season
MONTREAL - The American Hockey League unveiled on Tuesday the Canadian Division calendar for the remainder of the season, which includes all of the Laval Rocket games. The Montreal Canadiens affiliate will play 36 games this season. The team is currently playing against the Manitoba Moose in a four-game series at the Bell Centre before going on the road for the first trip of the season in Belleville and Toronto in March.
RDS, 91,9 Sports and TSN 690 Montreal will continue their extensive coverage of the Rocket games. RDS team of experts, which notably includes Stéphane Leroux and Bruno Gervais, will broadcast all home games. Led by Anthony Marcotte, 91,9 Sports returns as the team's official French broadcaster on radio as the station will broadcast all 36 Rocket games this season while Sean Campbell and JP O'Connor, TSN 690 will also broadcast the majority of the team's home games. All games will also be available online on AHL TV.
With a 3-1-1 record and leading the Canadian Division, the Rocket is enjoying success so far this season. With a group of promising prospects to play aside its veteran core, Laval was the better team in its first series against Belleville, scoring 16 goals in four games. The beginning of the season is also synonym of firsts in Laval with RafaÃ«l Harvey-Pinard, JoÃ«l Teasdale, Jesse YlÃ¶nen, Kaiden Guhle, Cam Hillis, Gianni Faribrother, Arsen Khisamutdinov and Vasilii Demchenko who all made their professional debuts with the Rocket. Teasdale and Harvey-Pinard scored in their first and second game respectively.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 23, 2021
- Heat Fall to Toronto Tuesday in Calgary - Stockton Heat
- Monsters Stumble Late in 3-2 Loss to IceHogs - Cleveland Monsters
- Fulcher Reassigned to Detroit's Taxi Squad - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Laval Rocket Unveil Full Schedule for the 2021 Season - Laval Rocket
- Bears Sign Defender Zach Malatesta to PTO - Hershey Bears
- Belleville Senators Announce Temporary Relocation for Home Games for 2020-21 Season - Belleville Senators
- Moose Announce Full 2020-21 Regular Season Schedule - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Releases Full 2020-21 Canadian Division Schedule - AHL
- Heat Announce Remainder of 2020-21 Schedule - Stockton Heat
- Silver Knights Announce Roster Moves - Henderson Silver Knights
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 3 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Hershey Bears Weekly #3: Chocolate and White off to Best Start in Nearly a Decade - Hershey Bears
- Heat, Marlies Run It Back Tuesday - Stockton Heat
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Week of February 22, 2021 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Syracuse Crunch, Rochester Americans Game Rescheduled for March 1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks Announce Schedule Change - Rochester Americans
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Rematch at BMO Harris Bank Center Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Moose Take Down Rocket in OT - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Laval Rocket Stories
- Laval Rocket Unveil Full Schedule for the 2021 Season
- Laval Rocket Reach Agreement to Release Forward Sam Vigneault
- Laval Rocket Unveils Calendar for February 2021
- AHL Announces Postponement of the Start of the 2020-21 Season for Canadian Division
- 32 Players to Attend the Laval Rocket Training Camp