LA Galaxy and East Side Riders Bike Club to Host Group Bike Ride from Watts to Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy and East Side Riders Bike Club will host a socially-distant group bike ride from Watts to Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, July 18 beginning at 12 p.m. PT. The group ride comes in advance of the LA Galaxy's second match of the MLS is Back Tournament, set for Saturday night against LAFC (7:30 p.m. PT; ESPN, ESPN Deportes).
Fans can RSVP. All are welcome and encouraged to sport LA Galaxy gear and bring a helmet, sunscreen, sunglasses and water for the ride. Galaxy giveaways, snacks and water will be provided at Dignity Health Sports Park following the conclusion of the ride.
LA Galaxy fans and staff will join the East Side Riders Bike club for a joint ride that will depart from Councilman Office - Watts District Office to ride to Dignity Health Sports Park. All riders will be given LA Galaxy x Modelo bandanas to use as a mask during the socially-distant group bike ride in addition to complimentary LA Galaxy hats.
The East Side Riders Bike Club is a grassroots organization located in Watts, whose goal is to change the lives of young adults and the structure of the community by fostering a passion for bicycle riding. For more information, visit www.esrbc.org.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 17, 2020
- D.C. United Draw 1-1 against New England in the Second Match of the MLS Is Back Tournament - D.C. United
- Revolution and D.C. United Play to 1-1 Draw in MLS Is Back Tournament - New England Revolution
- Rapids Fall Late - Colorado Rapids
- Pareja, Lions Look for Group Stage Clean Sweep - Orlando City SC
- Ulloa: "It's Going to be a Final for Us on Monday MorningÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- LA Galaxy and East Side Riders Bike Club to Host Group Bike Ride from Watts to Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday - LA Galaxy
- Manager Diego Alonso: "We Have to Insist Until It HappensÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Face Portland Timbers in Critical Group F Match - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire FC Launches Expansive Reimagined Kids Club Program for Kids 12-And-Under - Chicago Fire
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Nathan Harriel to Homegrown Contract - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City Acquires 2021 MLS SuperDraft First Round Pick from Philadelphia Union - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Announces New Expansion Timeline - MLS
- LAFC Faces Crosstown Rival La Galaxy in Second Group Stage Match of the MLS Is Back Tournament Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Orlando City Faces Philadelphia Union on Monday - Orlando City SC
- WGN-TV to Air Rebroadcast of Win over Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday Afternoon in Lead-Up to Match Versus San Jose Earthquakes - Chicago Fire
- Orlando City SC Academy College Commitments - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. D.C. United - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Adds Corey Wray to Black & Gold's Technical Staff - Columbus Crew SC
- Servando Carrasco on Fort Lauderdale CF: "If I Want to Really Get the Best out of My Teammates I Have to Set the Example First" - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC Defender Vito Wormgoor Undergoes Successful Ankle Surgery - Columbus Crew SC
- Red Bulls Fall to Columbus, 2-0 - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Remaining 2020 MLS Regular Season Schedule Announced
- LA Galaxy Downed by Colorado Rapids
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes and Quotes: LA Galaxy 0, San Jose Earthquakes 0 - Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Three Additional LA Galaxy Matches Announced for Continuation of MLS Regular Season
- LA Galaxy Midfielder Sebastian Lletget Voted MLS Player of the Week