Chicago Fire FC Launches Expansive Reimagined Kids Club Program for Kids 12-And-Under
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire FC today unveiled plans and membership benefits for its reimagined Kids Club program. As part of its expanded Kids Club offerings, the Fire will offer members high-value gifts, experiences and content, each of which are uniquely tailored to children 0-to-3, 4-to-8 and 9-to-12 years of age.
Registration is free for all kids and comes with an exclusive Chicago Fire FC Kids Club welcome package. Each welcome package features a series of items corresponding to the registrant's age group, with gifts ranging from Chicago Fire FC burp cloths and bibs to notebooks, water bottles and backpacks. Fans can register.
"We're thrilled to launch our new Chicago Fire FC Kids Club program, giving children and families the chance to create memorable moments and begin a lifetime connection to our sport and our Club," said Chicago Fire FC Chief Operating Officer John Urban. "The Fire have long invested in Chicago's youth, through camps, clinics and our award-winning P.L.A.Y.S. Program. Now, through the content, activities and game-day experiences delivered via the Kids Club, our youngest Fire followers can gain an early appreciation for the global game and feel the fun and excitement of being part of Chicago Fire FC in their very own way."
The Club also engaged Chicago-based cartoonist and illustrator George Gant (Instagram: @geogantart), who will contribute artwork and narrative storytelling to help bring the Kids Club to life across various Club channels. Gant recently spearheaded the reimagining of the illustrated persona of Sparky, the beloved Chicago Fire FC mascot, and the creation of an all-new "Adventures of Sparky" comic series available exclusively to Kids Club members.
Future perks of Kids Club membership include the invitation to exclusive non-matchday programming, including FIFA Tournaments, a Summer Reading Program presented by Moraine Valley Community College, family days and opportunities to interact with Chicago Fire FC first team players. Details for all forthcoming events will be announced at a later date.
Members may request their welcome packet be mailed to their home address for a flat $10 shipping charge.
The Fire kicked off their opening match in the MLS is Back Tournament with a 2-1 victory against defending MLS Cup champion Seattle Sounders FC on Tuesday, July 14. This Sunday, the Fire will face off against the San Jose Earthquakes at 7:00 p.m. CT. The match will be televised nationally on FS1 and TUDN and transmitted locally in Spanish on TUDN 1200AM. Fans can participate in the Fire and Continental Tire's "Drive-In Matchday" that will be held that night. The event will take place on the Waldron Parking Deck at Soldier Field. Parking lots will open at 5:30 p.m. CT.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 17, 2020
- D.C. United Draw 1-1 against New England in the Second Match of the MLS Is Back Tournament - D.C. United
- Revolution and D.C. United Play to 1-1 Draw in MLS Is Back Tournament - New England Revolution
- Rapids Fall Late - Colorado Rapids
- Pareja, Lions Look for Group Stage Clean Sweep - Orlando City SC
- Ulloa: "It's Going to be a Final for Us on Monday MorningÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- LA Galaxy and East Side Riders Bike Club to Host Group Bike Ride from Watts to Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday - LA Galaxy
- Manager Diego Alonso: "We Have to Insist Until It HappensÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Face Portland Timbers in Critical Group F Match - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire FC Launches Expansive Reimagined Kids Club Program for Kids 12-And-Under - Chicago Fire
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Nathan Harriel to Homegrown Contract - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City Acquires 2021 MLS SuperDraft First Round Pick from Philadelphia Union - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Announces New Expansion Timeline - MLS
- LAFC Faces Crosstown Rival La Galaxy in Second Group Stage Match of the MLS Is Back Tournament Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Orlando City Faces Philadelphia Union on Monday - Orlando City SC
- WGN-TV to Air Rebroadcast of Win over Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday Afternoon in Lead-Up to Match Versus San Jose Earthquakes - Chicago Fire
- Orlando City SC Academy College Commitments - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. D.C. United - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Adds Corey Wray to Black & Gold's Technical Staff - Columbus Crew SC
- Servando Carrasco on Fort Lauderdale CF: "If I Want to Really Get the Best out of My Teammates I Have to Set the Example First" - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC Defender Vito Wormgoor Undergoes Successful Ankle Surgery - Columbus Crew SC
- Red Bulls Fall to Columbus, 2-0 - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Away Match against Minnesota United FC Rescheduled to November 4
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: October 19-25
- Chicago Fire FC Extend Home Unbeaten Streak to Five Games, Earn Hard-Fought Point Versus Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire FC Launch First-Ever Virtual RAISE for P.L.A.Y.S. Fundraiser
- MLS Announces Postponement of Tonight's Chicago Fire FC at Minnesota United FC Match