Kalamazoo Announces Playoff Slogan and Round One Dates
Kalamazoo, MI- The Kalamazoo Wings, proud member of the ECHL and affiliate of the National Hockey League's New York Islanders and American Hockey League's Bridgeport Sound Tigers, announce their 2011 Kelly Cup Playoff slogan and possible first round opponents.
While Charlie Sheen has been telling everyone he is winning, the K-Wings decided to follow suit by selecting "K-Winning" as their official playoff slogan for the 2011 Kelly Cup playoffs.
The K-Wings will play the Florida Everblades with a 2-3 format that will commence Tuesday, April 5th at the Germain Arena. Game Two of the series would also be on the road on Wednesday, April 6th.
The final three games would return to Wings Stadium beginning with game three on Friday, April 8th at 7:30 p.m. Game four, if needed, would be played on Vanrick Drive at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 9th.
And a decisive game five, if needed would be hosted by the K-Wings on Monday, April 11th at 7 p.m.
Because of travel of game one of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, K-Wings Live, Presented by Miler Lite will occur only on the radio from 7-8 p.m. on 95.9 FM WLKM and online at www.kwings.com. The show will not be held live at Old Burdick's Wings West.
Single-game tickets for round one of the Kelly Cup playoffs and Season Tickets for the 2011-12 season are currently on sale at the Wings Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. For more information, call Wings Stadium Ticket Office during regular business hours at (269) 345-5101.
For more information about the playoff slogan or playoff dates, please contact Mike Modugno, director of public relations/broadcaster at (269) 349-9772 extension 220.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 3, 2011
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Face Nailers in Opening Round of 2011 Kelly Cup Playoffs - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - April 3 - ECHL
- Nailers Single Game Playoff Tickets on Sale Monday - Wheeling Nailers
- Playoffs Open Tuesday in Utah: First Round Playoff Preview - Utah Grizzlies
- Holtby Named the MeiGray Group ECHL Alumnus of the Month - ECHL
- Stingrays Face Nailers in Opening Round of 2011 Kelly Cup Playoffs - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Announces Schedule for Conference Quarterfinals of 2011 Kelly Cup Playoffs - ECHL
- Alaska Wins Brabham Cup - ECHL
- Jackals Head to Playoffs Following 4-1 Loss to K-Wings - Elmira Jackals
- Devils Finish Season With 5-2 Win in Reading - Trenton Devils
- Thunder settles for 3rd seed in Conference, heads into playoffs with 7-1-3 run - Stockton Thunder
- Thunder Captures First Round Home Ice Advantage, Announces Playoff Schedule vs. Utah - Stockton Thunder
- Aces Win Brabham Cup With 4-1 Victory - Alaska Aces
- Royals Announce 2010-11 Reading Eagle Fan's Choice Awards - Reading Royals
- Victoria closes out 2010-11 campaign with 4-1 loss against Alaska - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Condors win Division, begin Kelly Cup Playoffs in Victoria - Bakersfield Condors
- Wranglers Edged in Regular Season Finale - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Ontario Closes Out Season With 6-4 Loss To Idaho - Ontario Reign
- Royals to Face Cincinnati Cyclones in Eastern Conference Quarter-Finals - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Announce First Round Playoff Schedule - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Host Stockton Tuesday, Wednesday To Open Playoffs - Utah Grizzlies
- Idaho closes regular season with 6-4 victory - Idaho Steelheads
- J.P. Lamoureux Leads Utah To 2-1 Shootout Win In Return - Utah Grizzlies
- Royals Downed by Devils, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Condors fall in shootout 2-1, win Pacific Division - Bakersfield Condors
- Kalamazoo Closes Regular Season with 4-1 Win Over Elmira - Kalamazoo Wings
- Kalamazoo Announces Playoff Slogan and Round One Dates - Kalamazoo Wings
- South Carolina Stingrays Playoff Schedule - South Carolina Stingrays
- $5 tickets on sale now for first round matchup between Victoria and Bakersfield - Victoria Salmon Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.